(video) Alexander Gustafsson "I want that fight with Rumble again"

No, Gus Davidson, you would legit die in the octagon this time

l9ACR4g.gif

Rumble is too fast and catches Gus when he tries to runaway. Rumble will smash him and make him cry again

Where are all the Gus revisionist/apologist who say "Rumble got lucky der, Gus would destroy him in a rematch derp!"

I think it could have been a completely different fight, but by no means do i think "gus would destroy him"

I would love to see this rematch for the title. Think Gus would have a different gameplan and not stand and bang.
of course not stand and bang, more like in and out striking, like he did against Jan Błachowicz. But he can't rely on his wrestling against Rumble, Very hesitant that Gus can hold him down for any significant time. But Gus has better striking then Rumble and could beat him as long as he comes in with a solid game plan and better footwork I mean can't make himself so hittable like he was against Cormier and Rumble because then it will end somewhat like it did in their first fight. But Gus could beat him for sure. Gus has never ever looked to be in such a bad shape before a fight like he did against Rumble, he was in part also stressed out because of media obligations put on him before the fight.

No stupid coach yelling front kick in english and no headbutt = different fight.

Rumble needs to finish Gustafsson in the first or he loses this fight

This fight most definitely needs to happen again.

Clearly they are two of the best in the division, but that stoppage was a little odd in how it unfolded. They had a brief break from a foul, then a bit of wonky reset where the action immediately turns into what looked like a clash of heads and then the stoppage.

Gus/Glover winner vs DC/Rumble loser

I would love to see both rematches (Gus/Rumble & Glover/Rumble)
I like this in theory, but it means that the DC-Rumble winner will either be waiting another long 6-12 months between defenses, or be forced to put their trust in fucking Jones actually showing up.

I like this in theory, but it means that the DC-Rumble winner will either be waiting another long 6-12 months between defenses, or be forced to put their trust in fucking Jones actually showing up.
Jones will show up this time, I think

damnnn shertards sleepin on gus snoring man...i think he has the tools to beat front runner rumble

I pick rumble to win that fight 9/10 times

Gus blocks punches with his face and brawls a lot. His style it rush in with his hands down and use his great hand speed and power to overwhelm his opponent, he has the chin to eat 1-2 punches and continue his flurry until they end up on the defensive. Gus often will often leave his stance and stand pretty square just to throw more punches, completely throwing away his defense to overwhelm them

Rumble never gets overwhelmed and never gets out of position. Even when he is swinging from the pocket or unloading on rocked opponents, he keeps his feet in position and throws from his stance always.

Gus' "block punches with your chin" strategy is going to get himself wrecked by a hitter like rumble...

Gus 0

Afro Americans 4

Think gus wants to lay off facing aa

Back