(video) Abu Azaitar is hoping for "KO of the evening" against Vitor Miranda at UFC Hamburg

I'm always down for seeing the KO of the evening.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...n-ufc-hamburg-clans-crime-karim-zidan-feature

On Sunday, July 22nd, the UFC will return to the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany for a fight night headlined by a light-heavyweight match-up between former champ Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua and Anthony Smith. The main card will also feature the long-awaited debut of German-Moroccan fighter Abu Azaitar, a talented welterweight with a disturbing criminal past and concerning ties to some of the most notorious men in Germany.

I don't know what to think of Miranda any more. At first it looked like he had some crisp striking and was going to be a staple top 20 of the division.

That loss to Camozzi really shook my confidence in him though. Losing to Shoeface is fine and he rattled off some exciting wins after that. Camozzi however is a MW with the speed of a lumbering HW - he had no business losing that fight and he did. Vettori is a tough outing, so again, I don't really count that against Miranda - I never expected him to be 'elite' anyway.

He's on a tough skid, and Abu is on a long streak - I wouldn't want to bet on this fight.

I don't know what to think of Miranda any more. At first it looked like he had some crisp striking and was going to be a staple top 20 of the division.

That loss to Camozzi really shook my confidence in him though. Losing to Shoeface is fine and he rattled off some exciting wins after that. Camozzi however is a MW with the speed of a lumbering HW - he had no business losing that fight and he did. Vettori is a tough outing, so again, I don't really count that against Miranda - I never expected him to be 'elite' anyway.

He's on a tough skid, and Abu is on a long streak - I wouldn't want to bet on this fight.

I’ve watched Azaitair’s HL on YouTube and he doesn’t look like a top prospect. All he does is go berserk on people. Not much process behind just wilding out with his brawling. Winnable for old Miranda.

Vitor better watches out for the Azaitar clan. They might legit kill him or kidnap his girlfriend and sell her to some human trafficking ring.

I’ve watched Azaitair’s HL on YouTube and he doesn’t look like a top prospect. All he does is go berserk on people. Not much process behind just wilding out with his brawling. Winnable for old Miranda.

Oh for sure. Still, I wouldn't want to bet on it. Losing a striking fight to Camozzi when that's your specialty just really put a lot of doubt in my mind about him and the trajectory his career is gonna take.

Good article at above link.

Surprised the UFC would sign a guy linked to numerous mafia families.
kLTJ9N

63NFnX

Good article at above link.

Surprised the UFC would sign a guy linked to numerous mafia families.
He's very popular in Germany. 1 million followers. He's friend with a famous rapper and his clan/gang is well known there. Also, Moroccans always support each other, he has the muslim community behind him too.

Im just hoping the viking gets a brutal KO. That guy deserves promotion.

Oh for sure. Still, I wouldn't want to bet on it. Losing a striking fight to Camozzi when that's your specialty just really put a lot of doubt in my mind about him and the trajectory his career is gonna take.

That’s a fair take on things. At 40 you can’t have too much faith in a rebound performance. But I’ll reluctantly still pick the dog to win as I don’t see much to Azatair, you just gotta weather his storm and Miranda does have a pretty good head kicking game if Abu leaves his hands down later in the fight if it gets there.

He's very popular in Germany. 1 million followers. He's friend with a famous rapper and his clan/gang is well known there. Also, Moroccans always support each other, he has the muslim community behind him too.

Stop, he is not popular in Germany at all. Most of his fans are either from morocco, where he actually is popular, or from other Muslims .

Stop, he is not popular in Germany at all. Most of his fans are either from morocco, where he actually is popular, or from other Muslims .
Well i wouldn't know because i had never been in Germany but i've heard from different people from Germany that said he is well known, maybe not popular in a good way, but people know who he is. His support on the other hand is mostly due to his Moroccan and Islamic roots.

Well i wouldn't know because i had never been in Germany but i've heard from different people from Germany that said he is well known, maybe not popular in a good way, but people know who he is. His support on the other hand is mostly due to his Moroccan and Islamic roots.

Ye I disagree with your Friends. Someone like Conor McGregor is welk known Inn germany, but Abu is mainly known to fans of rap music because of his association with a moroccan rapper (Farid Bang) and probably to some people that live near cologne.

The more I read about Azaitar, the more I want him to get KO'd nastily.

Back