VIDEO: ABC What Would You Do? Manager tells Patron to remove MAGA Hat

If that’s what you got out of those videos, you’re the disgrace

There were plenty of people taking both sides
Did you even see the video?

Only 1 women said that the guy should take the MAGA hat because he was asked to...Multiple people stood up for the MAGA guy.

Multiple people said that the guy with the Impeach 45 shirt should be kicked out........One of them even said to call the cops......another one went to speak with the manager to tell him that she agreed.

Come on...that video clearly showed the pussyness and hypocrisy of right wingers.

Did you even see the video?

Only 1 women said that the guy should take the MAGA hat because he was asked to...Multiple people stood up for the MAGA guy.

Multiple people said that the guy with the Impeach 45 shirt should be kicked out........One of them even said to call the cops......another one went to speak with the manager to tell him that she agreed.

Come on...that video clearly showed the pussyness and hypocrisy of right wingers.
Your brain is divided above your eyes and ears to the point you see and hear what you want

Your brain is divided above your eyes and ears to the point you see and hear what you want

What? that's exactly what happened....Show me where in the video did they show equal amount of people saying taking the MAGA hat off was ok.....Fact is, more people were ok with no serving the "impeach 45" guy.

So show me in the video....That's right you didn't see it and are full of shit.

Im not divided, I hate pussies on the left and right who try to censor people....but specially the right because of people like you who lie about seeing the video and who think the right never tries to censor people and aren't pussies, meanwhile they cry about the war on christmas and starbucks cups.

I thought it was interesting people were less willing to help the impeach shirt guy. With the left shutting people down left and right, pushing for censorship of opposing ideas, calling for the abolition of the first amendment, the rolling back of many rights... I think people are out of shits to give at this point. Or at least, this statistically irrelevant sample of people were.

That's a helluva thing to say about a man who plunged his country into war to end slavery.

Are you really going to just shit all over recorded history? This is almost as bad as your lawyering.

Start another thread for that sinkhole of stupidity.

Are you really going to just shit all over recorded history? This is almost as bad as your lawyering.

Start another thread for that sinkhole of stupidity.

Duly noted. Hey, did you graduate from law school and pass the Bar? I'm just curious.

Back