VIDEO: ABC What Would You Do? Manager tells Patron to remove MAGA Hat

panamaican said:
Well, unless there's a legally protected class involved...I don't do anything. It's not my store. If I find it offensive then I don't eat there again.

Unless I'm @JamesRussler ...then I draft a Constitutional Amendment barring restaurants from asking people to leave over political clothing.

No need to be an ass....

That manager is just.....that manager is just SO BRAVE

Stupid premise to make videos like this go viral. Manufactured bullshit that has zero bearing on real people with real problems

I suggest you watch those videos again, the only people that identified as Trump supporters were the ones at the end that defended him. Not that I can't say im surprised by your post.
Maybe you should watch them again. A clear Trump supporter told the manager he should call the cops and when the guy wearing the impeach shirt asked him if he thought he should be thrown in jail he said “if it was up to me.”

Lol. Good one! That reminds me of something those folks down South used to say in the early 1860's:

So I guess maybe the government should boss those private businesses around sometimes, eh? Perhaps it's not such a revolutionary idea after all.

Wow, that was pretty bad, even for the new standard that I've come to expect from you. Lincoln didn't pass an Amendment doing anything of the sort. The only Amendment passed during his term barred slavery, it didn't prevent restaurants from asking people to leave. If it had...we wouldn't have had another 100 years of Jim Crow.

I mean I think the technical attempt was decent but the choice of President and analogy really missed the mark. Have to give it an "F". You can resubmit your work but I'm not going to grade it.

LMFAO @ Trump supporters standing up for MAGA hat but being against Impeach 45 shirt.....Show's how big of fucking pussies Trump supporters are and how big of hypocrites they are.

"call the police on that guy wearing the Impeach 45 shirt".....How big of a fucking pussy do you have to be?

Fucking disgrace to America....Tired of these pussies.

I'm not against an "Impeach 45" shirt, as much as I disagree with the message. I certainly would not call the police.
But why so much cursing, dude? Why call people "pussy?" This anger and hatred you have – where does it come from? Can we all get along?

Apparently the manager doesn't want anything too political in his place, and is an asshole. Threadworthy?
Wow you are really on to the thread patrol lately aren't you? Especially threads that threaten and attack left leaning actions like kicking people out of restaurants for what they wear and vegans being killed because of their hardcore "we are all one" progressive views. Interesting.

I mean I think the technical attempt was decent but the choice of President and analogy really missed the mark. Have to give it an "F". You can resubmit your work but I'm not going to grade it.

Just admit that it was a well-played comment, and a good point overall ;)

Wow you are really on to the thread patrol lately aren't you? Especially threads that threaten and attack left leaning actions like kicking people out of restaurants for what they wear and vegans being killed because of their hardcore "we are all one" progressive views. Interesting.

Huh? This thread topic is 50/50 left/right, and I didn't express any opinion one way or the other. In the cyclists thread I said they were idiots. What's really bothering you?

I'm not against an "Impeach 45" shirt, as much as I disagree with the message. I certainly would not call the police.
But why so much cursing, dude? Why call people "pussy?" This anger and hatred you have – where does it come from? Can we all get along?

It comes from being tired of pussies crying over a damn shirt.

Sorry but I find this very offensive......Violating a person's Constitutional rights, over a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I believe in the Constitution unlike the people in the video...so yes I will curse when it comes to standing up for equality and not Partisan Left/Right bullshit like those people in the video who took sides for censorship.

Just admit that it was a well-played comment, and a good point overall ;)

I can't because it wasn't. If you'd gone Lyndon Johnson, maybe. But you can't go with the historical reference and then completely whiff on the salient historical details.

You look worse because the historical reference suggests that you're going highbrow but screwing up the details means that you don't understand the history that you're referencing. You're better off going generic if you're not sure.

It comes from being tired of pussies crying over a damn shirt.

Sorry but I find this very offensive......Violating a person's Constitutional rights, over a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I believe in the Constitution unlike the people in the video...so yes I will curse when it comes to standing up for equality and not Partisan Left/Right bullshit like those people in the video who took sides for censorship.

Let the hate go, son. It will only consume your life.

Hey.. If gays and what not cant get a cake baked then these motherfuckers cant use an incomplete form of communication that is often left open for interpretation on another persons property.

Shit seems fair to me.

What would I do? I'll publicly call them out, humiliate them, and then tell them to leave. If they refused I'd have my bouncers (@Gregolian ) rough them up. Then if it became a story I'd say "tough titties, we don't welcome drains on the human race." Then I'd wink at the camera and the frame would freeze while "b-b-b-bad, bad to the bone" played and the credits rolled.

Seriously, though. I'd kick them out. Fuck anyone that thinks that a business owner has to serve morons and shitty people out of some affirmative political obligation to respect their opinions.

LMFAO @ Trump supporters standing up for MAGA hat but being against Impeach 45 shirt.....Show's how big of fucking pussies Trump supporters are and how big of hypocrites they are.

"call the police on that guy wearing the Impeach 45 shirt".....How big of a fucking pussy do you have to be?

Trump supporters are bigger whiners than non-supporters. Can’t say I’m surprised.
Lol... Did you guys even watch the videos? It was a mixed bag. There were people that walked out or piped up from both sides. If anything these videos just shows that most normal people don't support the incorrigible over-political people and get offended by this type of grandstanding.

I'm not saying the right is innocent either; but these videos are a good example of why the Democratic party has been eating itself with identity politics. Normal people don't like whinny cunts. It's not a large majority of left leaning people that act like this either, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I can't because it wasn't. If you'd gone Lyndon Johnson, maybe. But you can't go with the historical reference and then completely whiff on the salient historical details.

You look worse because the historical reference suggests that you're going highbrow but screwing up the details means that you don't understand the history that you're referencing. You're better off going generic if you're not sure.

C'mon dude, Democrats assassinated Lincoln before he could even assume his final form. Let's not pretend that he wasn't about to go Emancipation Super Saiyan. He easily would have beaten fake ass racist LBJ to the punch.

What would I do? I'll publicly call them out, humiliate them, and then tell them to leave. If they refused I'd have my bouncers (@Gregolian ) rough them up. Then if it became a story I'd say "tough titties, we don't welcome drains on the human race." Then I'd wink at the camera and the frame would freeze while "b-b-b-bad, bad to the bone" played and the credits rolled.

Seriously, though. I'd kick them out. Fuck anyone that thinks that a business owner has to serve morons and shitty people out of some affirmative political obligation to respect their opinions.
I only really have three things for this...

1.) Private business they can do what they want

2.) It's a hat, the fuck you doing wearing it inside you goddamn pleb?

3.) It's a hat... not a burning cross you pussy (not you Trotsky)

If that’s what you got out of those videos, you’re the disgrace

There were plenty of people taking both sides

C'mon dude, Democrats assassinated Lincoln before he could even assume his final form. Let's not pretend that he wasn't about to go Emancipation Super Saiyan. He easily would have beaten fake ass racist LBJ to the punch.

Coulda, shoulda, wouldas. Staying alive is half the battle.

Word to Kennedy...your choice for which one.

Back