Vid: Woodley drops Wonderboy multiple times and turns him into a panic wrestler

All I see is Wonderboy having a great chin and great determination.

Never finished in 17 fights.
I see him getting his ass handed to him. This is a martial arts contest, not a "you took that ass beating" award. Stop searching for positives where there are none.

You are a blind delusional retard. The first fight was clearly a draw under the 10pt scoring system.
You're a typical subhuman idiot who's hate for a fighter is so strong it causes you to say laughably stupid things about them/their fights.

Woodley should've had 2 10-8s being RD 1 & 4 as he had landed a TD, bloodied Thompson's face, and the strike count was 45-1 in round 1.

Round 4 Thompson was knocked down repeatably and was in a guillotine choke which is another 10-8.

There was a judge who gave Woodley a 10-8 for round 1 but not for round 4 which is insane. Stop letting hate for fighters make you say cringeworthy stupid shit.

I see him getting his ass handed to him. This is a martial arts contest, not a "you took that ass beating" award. Stop searching for positives where there are none.

I did not say that he deserved an award.
I said he has a great chin, since Woodley couldn't finish him and also neither the other 15 opponents.
Also, watch the entire fight instead of opening threads like this one:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/better-looking-fighter-young-jon-jones-or-young-rockhold.3711637/

So you don’t see him getting destroyed? Lol

Did he finish him?

Wonder Bread is a martial artist trying to be a mma fighter he'll never own a belt he'll truly shine in martial arts tournament fighting in mma fighting he's very average in my eyes and very beatable.

You're a typical subhuman idiot who's hate for a fighter is so strong it causes you to say laughably stupid things about them/their fights.

Woodley should've had 2 10-8s being RD 1 & 4 as he had landed a TD, bloodied Thompson's face, and the strike count was 45-1 in round 1.

Round 4 Thompson was knocked down repeatably and was in a guillotine choke which is another 10-8.

There was a judge who gave Woodley a 10-8 for round 1 but not for round 4 which is insane. Stop letting hate for fighters make you say cringeworthy stupid shit.

Not many people would score round 1 a 10-8, and the stupidest thing to say here is to say rounds 1 and 4 should be scored the same since there is absolutely no way those rounds are anywhere close to equal.

Don't let my avatar fool you as I am no Woodley hater, that moment in Rory vs Woodley was just hilarious.

wonderboy and maia are two body frame sizes bigger than woodley.

Lol, i remember everyone here saying Wb would ko Woodley sensless in both fights, only for Wonderboy to get dropped like a sack of potatoes like 5 times in the 2 fights with Woodley taking zero damage.

I thought it was pretty pathetic that he showed that if he attacked, he could have gotten the KO.. but instead, he stared at WB for 8 rounds, and let his hands go only one round in each fight.

I did not say that he deserved an award.
I said he has a great chin, since Woodley couldn't finish him and also neither the other 15 opponents.
Also, watch the entire fight instead of opening threads like this one:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/better-looking-fighter-young-jon-jones-or-young-rockhold.3711637/

Did he finish him?
No I saw the fight it was pretty back and forth but in the gif OP posted it isn't as flattering towards Thompson as optimistic as you may try to seem.

Wonderboy is 2-0 against the paper champ. 1-0-1 if you're feeling generous.

Back