Vid: Woodley drops Wonderboy multiple times and turns him into a panic wrestler

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Lol, i remember everyone here saying Wb would ko Woodley sensless in both fights, only for Wonderboy to get dropped like a sack of potatoes like 5 times in the 2 fights with Woodley taking zero damage.

Pretty embarrassing woodley doesn’t know how to
Do a guillotine

Edited: I'm misread the title. My apologies. I thought it said Woodley panic wrestled. Also i think you should post some of Wonderboy highlights. He had some excellent faints and soft jabs to the arm.

Last edited:
Woodley is the goat. He beat mr wonderboy ffs.

I still laugh when people think Wonderboy should've got the decision in either match.

The only one screwed out of a decision was Woodley the first fight.

giphy.gif

Woodley still fought to a draw in the 1st fight and won a gift decision in the 2nd.

WB has a hell of a chin is only reason he wasnt Ko'ed twice..

He keeps fighting woodley wont be good for long.

Woodley still fought to a draw in the 1st fight and won a gift decision in the 2nd.
Wonderboy still got dropped like 5 times without doing any damage and leaving without a belt.

man if Woodley just would have kept punching zero controversy I don't think, even if he never put Wonderboy out
dropped him like three times in 30 seconds, that's usually enough

man if Woodley just would have kept punching zero controversy I don't think, even if he never put Wonderboy out
dropped him like three times in 30 seconds, that's usually enough
There isnt really a controversy, people just don't like him so they act like Wonderboy won.

Lol, i remember everyone here saying Wb would ko Woodley sensless in both fights, only for Wonderboy to get dropped like a sack of potatoes like 5 times in the 2 fights with Woodley taking zero damage.

Just not a good style against Woodley, You need a savage guy like RDA who can go anywhere. Thats a great match up. Wonder boy was point fighting, 5 rounds to point fight was a risk he took and it cost him both fights. A pure striking match with Woodley is foolish for anyone. Have to mix it up. RDA can do just that. So far Woodley has fought all fighters that specialize in just one art. Lawler boxing, Wonder Boy Karate, and Maia BJJ. None of these guys gave him anything else to worry about but what they were great at.

Ah, Woodley fans. The weirdest group of people in all of mma.

I dislike Woodley (more by the day) but he won both, WB simply did not do enough and let Woodley impose and coast..

Wow I wasn’t aware people thought WB won the second fight.

Pretty embarrassing woodley doesn’t know how to
Do a guillotine
Was in a better position for the darce tbh

EDIT: just saw the part of the gif you are refering to, sorry brotha, he really did struggle with the guillotine!

3:14 round 4 is darce time Respect how Twood just pours on the punches instead.

Ah, Woodley fans. The weirdest group of people in all of mma.
Not really a fan. Tyquil is most boring champ ever. GSP is like wanderei silva by comparison. I do like he doesnt take Dana's shit though haha. I also like he's a family man with lots going on the side. Very ambitious man. But in the octagon meh.

Anyway Tyron clearly won both fights. Hurt WB more, knocked him down and WB fought scared.

Woodley is the champ but I think it’s pretty fair to say they are equal fighters

Back