[vid] Venus Williams Involved in Fatal Car Accident

BJ@LW&WW

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The driver of the vehicle that tboned venus's car died and his passenger was injured. Venus is in the black SUV

Reports say this was at a traffic light in which venus had green, but by the time of the accident, the opposing traffic had a green light.

The angle of the video makes it hard for me to really tell wtf is going on. Anyone know where this is? Is it a regularly 4 way intersection? It certainly doesnt look it from the vid

It looks like an homest mistake by Venus sad thst the old man rammed into her and died.

Im surprised she didnt ger seriously injured.

Whats weird is bruce jenner killed a woman rear ending multiple cars while text messaging and gets away with murder, all because they needed him for an agenda. That sickens me he got the espn sports hero award right after killing a woman with his car. He rammed them in the rear causing the lady to lose control and go into on coming traffic and die from the impact.

I was in involved in a fatal car accident when I was 17. Still bothers me to this day.

The driver of the vehicle that tboned venus's car died and his passenger was injured. Venus is in the black SUV

Reports say this was at a traffic light in which venus had green, but by the time of the accident, the opposing traffic had a green light.

The angle of the video makes it hard for me to really tell wtf is going on. Anyone know where this is? Is it a regularly 4 way intersection? It certainly doesnt look it from the vid

Something doesn't add up. How does Venus have a green light and the cross traffic also get a green that quick. Something is up.

venus is innocent, that driver was going like 45 and didnt slowdown, its called defensive driving you clearly see ahead that venus was waiting for that person who turned to pass the light turns red and venus has to be allowed to clear the lane, to go forward this is common traffic etiquette.

This is also why i hate yield lights they should get rid of yield lights and just make them left turn lights on green.

Something doesn't add up. How does Venus have a green light and the cross traffic also get a green that quick. Something is up.

I think it was a yield, the police said venus was in there when it was green, but someone turning left decided to rush and go ahead of venus so venus let them go first and as she slowly drove forward to cross the speeding car comes flying into her, while all the other cars were paused until she passed and then started moving

venus is innocent, that driver was going like 45 and didnt slowdown, its called defensive driving you clearly see ahead that venus was waiting for that person who turned to pass the light turns red and venus has to be allowed to clear the lane, to go forward this is common traffic etiquette.

This is also why i hate yield lights they should get rid of yield lights and just make them left turn lights on green.
I do think it was weird that she stopped and then a second or so later the car turns left in front of her.

Anyway, that was enough time for the cross traffic light to go green.

I feel bad for Venus. I do think it's weird that she stopped. She may have done the right thing. Maybe that car was just coming no matter what. Sometimes bad things happen.

Anyway, I feel bad for her.

Old ppl shouldn't be driving. wish i could just ram me car into some asshole blocking the intersection and sue for $$$. But defensive driving tells you to proceed when it's safe to do so... it's really a tragedy though all around

Some days you just wanna drive one of these motherfuckers and dare people to hit you.

4d89ca4e1f659cfae865e071998764b1.jpg

It looks like an homest mistake by Venus sad thst the old man rammed into her and died.

Whats weird is bruce jenner killed a woman rear ending multiple cars while text messaging and gets away with murder, all because they needed him for an agenda. That sickens me he got the espn sports hero award right after killing a woman with his car. He rammed them in the rear causing the lady to lose control and go into on coming traffic and die from the impact.

Damn I always thought that was a joke South Park made up never knew it really happened

Bruce Jenner deserves to go to prison. I hope that he she gets what's coming to him there. Those inmates will treat him like a real lady alright.

Bruce Jenner deserves to go to prison. I hope that he she gets what's coming to him there. Those inmates will treat him like a real lady alright.

What a bizarre thing to say. People don't go to jail for those kinds of traffic collisions.

What a bizarre thing to say. People don't go to jail for those kinds of traffic collisions.

So vehicular manslaughter isn't a thing? Just checking.

Regular people go to jail for,vehicular manslaughter, bruce jenner should be in prison right now, her rear ended an old women causing her to go into oncoming traffic and die, did you watch the video? The cars in front of him were slowing down for a stoo and he plowed right through he wasnt focused on the road, he got off and never went to prison for this, and got an award as a hero just for a sex change.

Where did you hear Bruce Jenner was texting during the crash?

I don't know. Venus' car seems to be going pretty slow across the intersection, like she just got the green.

If I had to guess, I think the other guy was trying to beat the light.

Venus is driving weird in the vid. Too slow, stopping, driving again when intersecting cars drive too... cant judje without knowing streetlights.

Regular people go to jail for,vehicular manslaughter, bruce jenner should be in prison right now, her rear ended an old women causing her to go into oncoming traffic and die, did you watch the video? The cars in front of him were slowing down for a stoo and he plowed right through he wasnt focused on the road, he got off and never went to prison for this, and got an award as a hero just for a sex change.

Ok you're being an idiot. Rear ending someone isn't cause for a prison sentence. You'd have to be under the influence, driving recklessly, or some other qualifier. Jenner was not. You're just obsessing over the sex change thing.

Back