[vid] Stipe's "I'm a world champ" is GOAT reaction of any newly crowned UFC champ?

My man Stipe finally shutting up all the haters.

I remember when you guys thought Arlovski and Rothwell deserved the title shot more than Stipe. Bing Bang Boom.

Stipe will KO glass chin Overeem that everyone forgot about. Cain's body won't make it to fight day. JDS is the interesting fight.

Miocec solid fighter but dont see how he holds it too long.

Overeem must be thrilled with this.

Of course one mistake with overeems weaknchin and hes out too
lol reem gets ko'd , he's doing good against fellow glass chins but miocic fucks him up

Yea that was awesome.
He seems like a nice guy.

Miocec solid fighter but dont see how he holds it too long.

Overeem must be thrilled with this.

Of course one mistake with overeems weaknchin and hes out too

overream is the only guy that i think presents legitamate challenges for Stipe... with that said, overream's wrestling has always been his weak point

HW division is full of old HW's with glass chins.

Stipe beats Reem via better chin.

lol. Look at the security guards getting in on the celebration.

I'm wishing I bet the house on Stipe and Barberena

I say yes. GOAT reaction for Sherdog's new GOAT HW.

Props to GOAT announcers Mike Goldberg and Brian Stann for not talking over Stipe's reaction, we all know Rogan would've mumbled non-stop about Werdum's bjj during the whole fight and celebration and ruin this iconic moment.

mirror: streamable.com/m8qn

Thank you for posting this

Haven't really formed much of a personal inclination towards stipe but I felt really happy for him here... Idk why kinda gave me chills

giphy.gif
lol very relevant

I don't know why but I always loved Jones falling backwards after he murdered Shogun.

Back