[vid] Stipe's "I'm a world champ" is GOAT reaction of any newly crowned UFC champ?

"Newly crowned champion"

stay mad tho.
giphy.gif

LUL you ok ?

It was great seeing him scream that to his team. Also, am I the only one that's impressed how quickly and efficiently he scaled that fence for a guy his size?
Meh...seeing Jon Jones scaling a 15ft wall in nothing flat is stuff of legendary significance .

Holly Holm had the best reaction. Pure emotion.

You nuthuggers and your exaggerated gifs lol. Aldo made a mistake in the Conor fight while Mr. "Prime" El'Tapo got exposed in the handpicked Cabo Diaz fight and is now having a mental breakdown, kinda like Ronda, which I assume you are a huge fan of.

It's ok your daddy is gonna fight at 201 or 202 or w/e and you will rekindle your mma passion since trash talk is what matters in mma. His balls will come fresh from the Iceland air, perfect for you to smell and hug all day.

Then she got put to sleep

That has nothing to do with what I said or how it related to OPs post.

Because she lost her belt that makes her reaction when she won it invalid? The fuck you on about exactly lol :D

You nuthuggers and your exaggerated gifs lol. Aldo made a mistake in the Conor fight while Mr. "Prime" El'Tapo got exposed in the handpicked Cabo Diaz fight and is now having a mental breakdown, kinda like Ronda, which I assume you are a huge fan of.

It's ok your daddy is gonna fight at 201 or 202 or w/e and you will rekindle your mma passion since trash talk is what matters in mma. His balls will come fresh from the Iceland air, perfect for you to smell and hug all day.
pkdZbVk.jpg

As much as I dislike him, McGregor's reaction after beating Aldo was priceless. It was cocky as all hell, but that is his M.O. I would put Stipe's up there in the top 10 if for no other reason just because it is super raw, fresh and you could tell a part of him couldn't believe he had just realized his dream. Amazing stuff. Emotional and real.

GOAT reaction would've been The Black Beast's "shhhh, he's sleeping" tip toe celebration.

It was pretty great, unfortunate because it wasn't complimented by the crowd being dead silent, but it really captured the human part of a knockout like that - sincere surprise. It was someone who hit the lottery, not someone who executed the a master plan, and it was great. Only more human moment in MMA that i can really think of is Wanderlei knocking out Kondo, and it showing Rampage from commentary in the bottom corner, who clearly didn't know a camera was on him, and you can just see his thousand yard stare looking at the monitor, knowing that he had to fight Wanderlei again. Once he knew the camera was on him, he snapped back into it, but so much of MMA is putting on a mask of tough guy bravado, it's great when that is cracked.

Back