[vid] McGregor and Diaz: They don't give a fuck

I get the feeling they don't give a fuck

Last edited:
TS, way to go showing you don't give a fuck about being 5 days late to the party!!

giphy.gif

"I don't give a fuuuck.. I don't give a fuck either!"

- Kenny Florian

TS, way to go showing you don't give a fuck about being 5 days late to the party!!

giphy.gif

Congrats, you waste many hours everyday on Sherdog and know all the threads that get poster by heart :)

Maybe someday I will lose my job, my wife and my kids... and I will be like you and won't re-post stuff

Congrats, you waste many hours everyday on Sherdog and know all the threads that get poster by heart :)

Maybe someday I will lose my job, my wife and my kids... and I will be like you and won't re-post stuff

The only way you would know if I spend many hours a day here, would be for you to be here many hours a day :)

Then if we look at a post count comparison you have 33 more post then myself. One can imply you are here more!!:)

Spectacular points!!

Thank you for speaking from experience about your family life, maybe people can learn from it!!

Last edited:
The only way you would know if I spend many hours a day here, would be for you to be here many hours a day :)

Then if we look at a post count comparison you have 33 more post then myself. One can imply you are here more!!:)

Spectacular points!!

Thank you for speaking from experience about your family life, maybe people can learn from it!!

post count says nothing about activity

post count says nothing about activity
Hmmm post count says nothing when trying to determine activity!!?? Interesting logic!!

How else would you determine activity??

I have 1141 posts in 6 1/2 years = 175 post per year
He has 1173 posts in 1 1/2 years = 782 post per year

Some who makes 782 post per year is less active then someone who posts 175 per year!!

Are you trying to help his point or hurt his point?

giphy.gif

Hmmm post count says nothing when trying to determine activity!!?? Interesting logic!!

How else would you determine activity??

I have 1141 posts in 6 1/2 years = 175 post per year
He has 1173 posts in 1 1/2 years = 782 post per year

Some who makes 782 post per year is less active then someone who posts 175 per year!!

Are you trying to help his point or hurt his point?

giphy.gif

lol how do posts mean your activity? you could be active without posting I do that most of the time

you could be doing the same

lol how do posts mean your activity? you could be active without posting I do that most of the time

you could be doing the same
Could be!! - Thank you

Could is not a certainty, therefore we go to some facts aka postings.

Now if we want to go by activity of being here, reading, watching etc... Then we go back to my original point of: "He would have to be here all the time to know if I was here all the time."

Thank you yet again for proving my point!

giphy.gif

Could be!! - Thank you

Could is not a certainty, therefore we go to some facts aka postings.

Now if we want to go by activity of being here, reading, watching etc... Then we go back to my original point of: "He would have to be here all the time to know if I was here all the time."

Thank you yet again for proving my point!

giphy.gif

you can make 50 posts in 10 min or 2 years, so post count doesnt say much
but since you know all the threads we know who is more active, you

Back