[VID] Joe Rogan REACTS To Conor McGregor Telling UFC & Dana White To Know Their Place & Ronda Rousey

dw1.jpg

And then there was one....

Can I save you all the suspense.

IF this shitty fight happens

Conor after the fight with no marks on his face looking like he just ran some track...

"Hey I give dis man all the credit in the world! I lost to de better boxer, boat, I tink that if I ever devoted my whole career to dis sport, theirs noothink he could do to stop me, yeah?..."

Pause for some incoherient shout out to Ireland and whatever other shit hole place he holds dear to his heart.

Mayweather after the fight, again looking like he just ran some track....

"I think McGregor was pretty brave. This isn't his normal playground so for him to come over and take this fight was pretty brave. But this is my playground..."

The fans after this fight looking pissed off and disappointed because it doesn't live up to it's hype. Mostly because they fought for 12 rounds and somehow nothing happened.

"I fucking told you Mayweather would win..."

Me after this fight.

"You are all fucking idiots for overpaying for a fight who's outcome is all but certain to be both boring and predictable...the best part about this shit was the lead up trash talking and that was all free."

A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted

Last edited:
"the second fight was a VERY close decision" is the stupidest fucking thing people parrot about McGregor. He clearly won three rounds. Just because it's 3 rounds to 2 doesn't make it a close decision.

Also this mayweather fight is never happening. Put it up there with GSP coming back.

"the second fight was a VERY close decision" is the stupidest fucking thing people parrot about McGregor. He clearly won three rounds. Just because it's 3 rounds to 2 doesn't make it a close decision.

Also this mayweather fight is never happening. Put it up there with GSP coming back.

Dude the fight ended with Diaz ontop of Conor...

Can I save you all the suspense.

IF this shitty fight happens

Conor after the fight with no marks on his face looking like he just ran some track...

"Hey I give dis man all the credit in the world! I lost to de best fighter in the world..."

Mayweather after the fight, again looking like he just ran some track....

"I think McGregor was pretty brave. This isn't his normal playground so for him to come over and take this fight was pretty brave. But this is my playground..."

The fans after this fight looking pissed off and disappointed because it doesn't live up to it's hype.

"I fucking told you Mayweather would win..."

Me after this fight.

You are all fucking idiots for overpaying for a fight who's outcome is all but certain to be both boring and predictable...

Damn right. This is nothing but a cash grab fight by both McGregor and Floyd.

Dude the fight ended with Diaz ontop of Conor...

so? Diaz won that round + 1 other round, undeniably. He also lost three rounds, undeniably. So maths + rule/scoring structure = Diaz lost.

Anyone want to paraphrase what he said?

Said a whole bunch of things regarding McGregor vs Floyd, Dana v Conor differences, thinks Nate Diaz vs McGregor 3 will be biggest PPV in UFC history, says Ronda Rousey is done and then a whole bunch of talk about boxing including Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr. and so on...not to mention how Chuck Norris movies got him into MMA.

so? Diaz won that round + 1 other round, undeniably. He also lost three rounds, undeniably. So maths + rule/scoring structure = Diaz lost.

Diaz lost but it was a much closer fight than you're making it out to be. Only one judge got it right for me and that was the one who had it as a draw. If the fight had been ruled a majority draw and one round to Conor (like Wonderboy vs Woodley UFC 205) it would make more sense.

Nobody in this thread is saying Diaz didn't lose. LOL at you being so sensitive. What I am saying is that yes, the fight was close.

While Conor most certainly has better boxing than Diaz, Diaz took everything Conor outputted and ended the fight about to finish him on the ground.

He just ran out of time.

Nobody in this thread is saying Diaz didn't lose. LOL at you being so sensitive. What I am saying is that yes, the fight was close.

While Conor most certainly has better boxing than Diaz, Diaz took everything Conor outputted and ended the fight about to finish him on the ground.

He just ran out of time.

I thought Conor was already dead from having his death simulated at UFC 196? I believe his tombstone reads "choked the fuck out.... #209 I ain't surprised motherfuckers"

I thought Conor was already dead from having his death simulated at UFC 196? I believe his tombstone reads "choked the fuck out.... #209 I ain't surprised motherfuckers"

I fucking HATE Conor and everything he's done to this sport has been terrible.

But I give him 100 percent props for taking the loss, going into training and coming back with an answer. Diaz is simply a larger guy who's tough as fuck and Conor beat him on points which was really his only hope.

Good on him.

I fucking HATE Conor and everything he's done to this sport has been terrible.

But I give him 100 percent props for taking the loss, going into training and coming back with an answer. Diaz is simply a larger guy who's tough as fuck and Conor beat him on points which was really his only hope.

Good on him.

But I enjoyed that brief period after UFC 196 when Conor stopped being a loud mouth and walked a little more humbled after getting choked out by someone who he taunted for being poor, uneducated and teaching kids BJJ and helping the elderly.

conor got saved by the bell is why people say it was a close fight, and well it was a pretty close fight

But I enjoyed that brief period after UFC 196 when Conor stopped being a loud mouth and walked a little more humbled after getting choked out by someone who he taunted for being poor, uneducated and teaching kids BJJ and helping the elderly.

That and his flock of idiotic fans fucked off. MMA was back to normal. But now it's dialed right to a fucking 15 out of 10 in stupid fuckery. And is the cloests it's ever been to boxing and wwe.

- money fights have trumped progression fights

- call outs and rivalries are so incredibly superficial and fake. the worst it's ever been that they resemble cartoons.

- everyone is holding out for money fights

- talent is divided between two orgs so now nobody knows with certainty who's the best.

- and mr two belt champ has done nothing but hold up entire divisions now for over 2 years.

- zuffa is gone and this new ownership doesn't have a fucking clue

i hate this shit and have never been so dis interested in this sport and it's direction.

Last edited:
Damn right. This is nothing but a cash grab fight by both McGregor and Floyd.
All Conor's fights are cash grabs. He doesn't make a fight anymore unless it's a cash grab.

Back