[VID] Highlights of Bisping and Rockhold going back and forth at the UFC FN55 Presser

Rockhold is a smug ****, after 5 hard rds maybe he'll show a little respect?

LOL @ Bisping at the stare-down: "I'm gonna knock that smug look off your face."

Bisping has definitely stepped his trash-talking game up in recent times. Dude is a boss.

Love him or hate him, win or lose, he exemplifies what a true fighter and competitor is. He comes to throw down. Never stalls or coasts.

In the build up to the Kennedy fight I backed Bisping (and as a few of you will recall lost money to another Sherdogger) but in the back of my mind I was thinking that it was a tough, tough fight because Mike had been out so long and more importantly Kennedy had this air of confidence about him. This really got to Mike.

This time it seems that Rockhold is the uneasy awkward one and Mike just has this nonchalant belief.

I can see Bisping taking a decision in what could prove to be a very frustrating night for Rockhold.

I can see it being like Stout vs Lauzon.

ive always hated bisping but im starting to like the guy...hes taken a page out of chaels book and is actually getting good at hyping a fight.

I think Kennedy has improved a lot since that fight and I would favor him in a rematch.

What bullshit. Rockhold held off Kennedy's takedowns and ground game with ease. Whenever it was standing for any period of time, Luke was tuning him up. That was an underrated outclassing by Rockhold. The guy is legit, and I hope(and think) he rapes Bisping in that cage.

Back