(vid) Dan Hardy breaks down GSP vs Bisping

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Always love Dan Hardy's previews. Has the ability to analyze strengths, weaknesses, and overall matchups between fighters without sounding biased.

Says he got his butt kicked by Bisping in training and in the Octagon by GSP. Says 1/2 of GSP's recorded takedowns probably came against him.

Says he does expect Bisping to come forward and make himself vulnerable to TD's. But sees GSP struggling in the later rounds due to Bisping's output and ability to scramble.

I think GSP plans to stand with Bisping a bit more than ppl may expect, esp since Freddie Roach will be cornering him as opposed to just being a part of his training camp. I think he expects having problems taking down and controlling Bisping, and probably doesn't want to wear himself out either after the layoff.

I have Bisping TKO round 4 or 5. Either way I'd love to see a finish as opposed to a decision.

This fight will be a lot closer than people think. Bisping is a cardio machine, and GSP has underrated striking. I also think that GSP can take him down at will, but Mike has excellent scrambles. Cheering for GSP but I’ve always been a fan of Bisping too.

I love GSP, but I think Mike takes this one. Attrition and boxing wins the day.

What's with all these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s with hard ons for dan hardy? He was an average fighter and is an over dramatic high pitched analyst, fuck off.

its going to come down to how much damage can gsp do early on. gsp isnt going to out last bisping unless he's throughly dominating him. but i dont expect him to destroy bisping exactly either. gsp needs to get a 10-8 round in the first 2 rounds if hes going to last 25 minutes. he doesnt look the same, he looks slow, stiff and now he has almost zero muscle definiton. hes making a mistake by coming back

It will be a boring fight with GSP not risking anything and Bisping doing the same. Gonna be 25 minutes of jabbing from both of them.

People are pretending like this is going to be some FOTY. It will be a snoozer but that's ok because Joanna and Cody vs TJ will save the night.

What's with all these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s with hard ons for dan hardy? He was an average fighter and is an over dramatic high pitched analyst, fuck off.
what's with all these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s with hard-ons for hockey and average MF Doom lyrics in their sig? fuck off

Interesting.

I think he made a good point when he mentionned something about people complaining about GSP being a boring fighter in his later years.. He was playing it safe because he was defending a title. And it's understandable when you're defending a title.

Maybe we'll see a new GSP or a more agressive one like he used to be in his earlier fights now that he's the challenger and that he doesn't have as much to lose.

Back