[vid] Cris Cyborg sparring a 2 time Olympic gold medalist, looking hungry and dangerous...

Are you retarded? "Holm is probably the women's boxing goat." " but with boxing gloves on Holm would embarrass her."

Cyborg just Outboxed Holm for 5 rounds(Gloves or no gloves in boxing ring she does the same).... I know this is the internet and you will never admit to being wrong even when it's in your face but whatever.

Cyborg is GOAT Deal with it.

Goat steroid abuser for sure

What's ridiculous? It's barely debatable. 33-2-3 in her career, and titles across multiple weight classes.

Ali finished as 24-0, but spent her whole career ducking tough competition. Ann Wolfe called her out countless times, but Ali wouldn't fight her.

Overall accomplishments and competition faced it's Holm, hands down.
Well???

Are you retarded? "Holm is probably the women's boxing goat." " but with boxing gloves on Holm would embarrass her."

Cyborg just Outboxed Holm for 5 rounds(Gloves or no gloves in boxing ring she does the same).... I know this is the internet and you will never admit to being wrong even when it's in your face but whatever.

Cyborg is GOAT Deal with it.

Lol. I said Cyborg would win in an MMA fight; she wins in an MMA fight, and somehow I'm wrong. Nice logic bro.

Back