[VID] Chael Sonnen REACTS To Dana White Saying Jon Jones Will Get Immediate Title Shot After Return

13 seconds and 1 punch leave too many questions unanswered. It only proves Conor has power in that left. They need a rematch to determine who the superior fighter is.
Rematch would pretty much go the same way the eddie alvarez fight went. Hosay cant take even one of Conors strikes let alone 5 rounds of them. And Conors chin is hard to crack and Hosay's strikes are not powerful enough to put Conor down. Basicly, there is no questions to be answered other then how many seconds its going to KO Hosay next time.

Title shots should be given to the challenger most likely to win the title. Is anyone going to deny that's Jones?

i think being able to show up and actually fight without being popped or cuffed and hauled off to prison ought be factored in there somewhere.

Rematch would pretty much go the same way the eddie alvarez fight went. Hosay cant take even one of Conors strikes let alone 5 rounds of them. And Conors chin is hard to crack and Hosay's strikes are not powerful enough to put Conor down. Basicly, there is no questions to be answered other then how many seconds its going to KO Hosay next time.

nate cracked his chin.

nate diaz.

nate diaz koed him standing.

well it wasn't going to be Bader was it

nate cracked his chin.

nate diaz.

nate diaz koed him standing.
Nate is a volume puncher, Hosay is not. I am not saying Hosay can't hit him, but Hosay will not win any striking exchange with Conor.

Nate is a volume puncher, Hosay is not. I am not saying Hosay can't hit him, but Hosay will not win any striking exchange with Conor.

i understand now.

im just kidding. i dont.

nated didnt touch him up and land big=--he landed a few here and there and then fuckin boom, exploded with two powerful arm punches ripping from his 13 inch pythons.

Alvarez fucked up and made the same mistake Jose did. Alvarez started off good, he was moving his head, feinting, jabbing and was exploiting McGregor's wide stand by kicking McGregor's lead leg and twice got Conor awkwardly off balance. McGregor looked average before Alvarez decided to do the same thing as Jose did and rush McGregor to close the distance. Alvarez rushed at McGregor and got tagged (almost finished) and from there on threw his entire gameplan out the window. Alvarez started to brawl with McGregor, no leg kicks, no feints, no nothing, became predictable and kept getting tagged and eventually put away since Alvarez was severely outmatched in the reach department.

Gameplan to beat McGregor has been obvious since the Holloway fight. McGregor is a counter striker but if you don't throw your right hand and keep jabbing and feinting and throwing leg kicks McGregor gets frustrated and tries to engage first and when he does he is vulnerable to a counter himself. McGregor's chin and ground game are also very suspect. His saving grace is his takedown defense but once you get him down he good as done.

If they fight again, Jose has the speed, power, wrestling and BJJ to put McGregor away not to mention he could absolutely murder McGregor's legs. No legs = no movement = McGregor a sitting duck. But Jose fucked up so bad last time people think he can never beat McGregor.

Back