[VID] Chael Sonnen REACTS To Dana White Saying Jon Jones Will Get Immediate Title Shot After Return

How can you not give a title shot to a fighter who never lost the title in a fight?

It's inconceivable to me that anyone thinks Jones or GSP would have to earn their way back to something they never lost. If Conor went back to FW, he'd have to fight for the title, it's the only thing that makes sense.
If that coward ever goes back to 145 he should be forced to rematch Aldo regardless of where the belt is.

If that coward ever goes back to 145 he should be forced to rematch Aldo regardless of where the belt is.

I think Aldo should have gotten an immediate rematch, but Conor left as champ, he should get a title shot on his return, if that happens.

I think Aldo should have gotten an immediate rematch, but Conor left as champ, he should get a title shot on his return, if that happens.
Conor is the worst champ in the history of sports. I don't consider him legitimate. He's been handed undeserved fights, he ducks worthy opponents because they'll beat him.

No champ should have any say in who they fight, and they should fight the top contender. Conor didn't fight top contenders to get to the belts, and all he does is duck. He's a bitch, his career is a joke manufactured by the UFC.

The only people Conor should fight should be Aldo and Khabib.

Honestly, who gives a fuck what Shael thinks at this point.

People care about Chael's opinion?

if he fought anyone else it would be a complete waste of time for everyone involved

Shut up, Chael.

Conor is the worst champ in the history of sports. I don't consider him legitimate. He's been handed undeserved fights, he ducks worthy opponents because they'll beat him.

No champ should have any say in who they fight, and they should fight the top contender. Conor didn't fight top contenders to get to the belts, and all he does is duck. He's a bitch, his career is a joke manufactured by the UFC.

The only people Conor should fight should be Aldo and Khabib.

I'm not a fan of Conor, who he is, the path he's taken, or the opportunities he's been given. Yes, he absolutely should defend, and his next fight should absolutely be a LW defense.

What I am saying is anyone returning to a division they left as champion has possibly the best argument for a title shot.

I'm not a fan of Conor, who he is, the path he's taken, or the opportunities he's been given. Yes, he absolutely should defend, and his next fight should absolutely be a LW defense.

What I am saying is anyone returning to a division they left as champion has possibly the best argument for a title shot.
I agree. I love the fact that Hosay Aldo fans will have to endure yet another verbal beating from Conor, and another belt being taken from Hosay's unconscious hands.

I agree. I love the fact that Hosay Aldo fans will have to endure yet another verbal beating from Conor, and another belt being taken from Hosay's unconscious hands.

Some of us enjoy the contest. We want to see skill meet skill.

Some people are utterly powerless in their own lives so they just need to see one guy beat another and pretend they're the one doing the beating. They'll pick the guy they think is most likely to dominate everyone, support him, and laugh at everyone else. I'd kill myself if I was one of those guys.

Who is Chael's co-host? Can't stand this guy.

Some of us enjoy the contest. We want to see skill meet skill.

Some people are utterly powerless in their own lives so they just need to see one guy beat another and pretend they're the one doing the beating. They'll pick the guy they think is most likely to dominate everyone, support him, and laugh at everyone else. I'd kill myself if I was one of those guys.

Nicely done :D

13 seconds and 1 punch leave too many questions unanswered. It only proves Conor has power in that left. They need a rematch to determine who the superior fighter is.

Why would Jones get a shot if Rumble wins? They'd have to do a trilogy at that point, no?

Back