[VID]Cerrone's Transformation

ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Must watch. Cerrone describing all the emotions that goes on in his mind before a fight.

Love that part when he describes how his team is yelling him generic stuff "You got this" and he is thinking "Shut the fuck up, let me deal with what I got to deal with, I got thing in the back of my mind telling me what a bitch I am."

Awesome stuff.

Last edited:
I though dill was some sort of herb that goes well with mayonnaise.

Idontgiveafuckimjustacowboyuscowboysdontgive2shits'boutfuckall.
Yeehaw motherfucker

Nice Vid, thanks TS. It's a breath of fresh air from the usual inundation of MCGoat videos

"Gotta get the bitch outta me"

Sounds like he's struggling with some deeper issues, if you know what I mean.. Maybe that's the cause of all the macho cowboy and adrenaline sports BS.

Sounds like he's struggling with some deeper issues, if you know what I mean.. Maybe that's the cause of all the macho cowboy and adrenaline sports BS.

lol you truly believe that fighters are wired the same way we are? It is a FACT that these guys are something else. I dont give a flying fuck about how they do it but being a mixed martial artist is a fucking hard job and it takes a lot of mental toughness.

lol you truly believe that fighters are wired the same way we are? It is a FACT that these guys are something else. I dont give a flying fuck about how they do it but being a mixed martial artist is a fucking hard job and it takes a lot of mental toughness.

Yea, they're totally from Mars (and the women from Jupiter).

so does being a high level mathematician.

so does being a high level mathematician.

i don't think you need to be mentally tough to be a mathematician, you need a shitload of brain power, but not that ''fighter'' kind of toughness i'm talking about.

Always enjoy a cowboy interview, dude is honest as fuck. Can only imagine what that feeling is like, gotta be some intense ass shit.

Been putting off watching this for a few days cus I thought it'd be lame but I couldn't be anymore wrong!! Very cool video I have a ton of respect for cerrone, especially taking this fight in 2 weeks notice!! WAR COWBOY!!

Cool video, thanks for sharing. Cowboy is definitely a badass and I can't help but root for him every time he fights.

no not really. i understand this.
have you ever been in a fight? like not just getting stomped. but i mean like you agree to fight another person one on one and are ready to do it?

you have to get your mind in the right frame of mind. not too confident but you have to get any bitchassness out of you.

go live life a little, kid. then come back to posting on here.

go on, get

It definitely takes balls to go into the Octagon and fight, with the possibility of getting your ass kicked, a high likelihood of getting seriously injured and humiliated. I would be scared shitless. Cowboy is a badass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back