[VID] Cain, Junior, Cormier, Pettis, Mir, Wand, Edgar, more predicts GSP vs Hendricks

cool video.

-Gray Maynard seems, uuhhhhh..... ummmmmm..... ......
........................ not smart.

-The one chick has to pick Hendricks because she always backs wrestlers? Quality opinion there.

I think Georges is going to beat him standing, personally. lots of footwork, a lot of right hand leads. Half way through round 3, Hendricks will slow down, and Georges will take over with wrestling, augmented with a bit of striking to set up the takedowns.

48-47 or 49-46, Hendricks steals a round or two early, with pressure.

Actually i think Gray has a slight speech impediment/stutter, he often stumbles on his words in interviews. Good on you for thinking it's cos he's dumb though...

Actually i think Gray has a slight speech impediment/stutter, he often stumbles on his words in interviews. Good on you for thinking it's cos he's dumb though...

isn't his nickname the bully? you gotta admit its kind of funny imagining a bully with a speech impediment. fu...fu..fuck yu...yu...you! Ill kick yer ahh..ASS!

...Ill see myself out now...

True, was wondering what was up with him. For a second I was thinking he had a little bit of pugilistic dementia going. Hopefully it's just what you said though.

Maynard has always been like that. I remember he did an interview on UFC Tonight right before the second Frankie fight, and he was slow and stuttering the whole interview.

Back