[VID] Cain, Junior, Cormier, Pettis, Mir, Wand, Edgar, more predicts GSP vs Hendricks

[YT]Uxz3HyfTZjI[/YT]

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but there is already a thread on this.

But since I didn't post in that other thread for some reason, I will post my prediction in here. GSP by decision

Mighty Mouse's and Cerrone's analyses are spot on.

Repost though.

cool video.

-Gray Maynard seems, uuhhhhh..... ummmmmm..... ......
........................ not smart.

-The one chick has to pick Hendricks because she always backs wrestlers? Quality opinion there.

I think Georges is going to beat him standing, personally. lots of footwork, a lot of right hand leads. Half way through round 3, Hendricks will slow down, and Georges will take over with wrestling, augmented with a bit of striking to set up the takedowns.

48-47 or 49-46, Hendricks steals a round or two early, with pressure.

repost or not what the fuck does wanderlei say when he first starts talking haha. i hear everything else, just not who he is talking about.

Believe it or not, Wandy said he loves GSP's style.

I believe it. He'd have the best style if he finished more. Damn near unbeatable either way.

Everytime I watch the fighter picks, Wand more time than not says, "it's 50/50."

Now I don't have to watch lol

Btw, every time Pixelated posts on here, I always smile. :icon_lol:
You're the man, bro!

I believe it. He'd have the best style if he finished more. Damn near unbeatable either way.

Everytime I watch the fighter picks, Wand more time than not says, "it's 50/50."

Now I don't have to watch lol

Btw, every time Pixelated posts on here, I always smile. :icon_lol:
You're the man, bro!

Yea, so true. Vera said something like "Damn man, I wish he'd finish fights like he did before!"

Hahaha... No problem bro! :icon_twis

tumblr_mgs6j9NZAZ1rwx5q7o2_r1_500.gif

lol wand always cracks me up no matter what he says its funny.......

Back