Victor Ortiz vs Devon Alexander RBR on FOX 5pm pst

Vergil Hunter was just so damn biased for Alexander. It was a much closer fight.

But both their stocks dropped

Both guys landed solid punches. I thought Devon's were more damaging, but Ortiz landed many good shots too.

I thought Alexander prob won, but I also felt the commentary was pretty biased.

Wad a bit of a lack luster fight, don't really need to see either again

This British journalist chick is hot.

is danny garcia the only one that thinks danny garcia beat keith thurman?

rios looks like a guy who cant wait to get this fight over with and go cash his check

is danny garcia the only one that thinks danny garcia beat keith thurman?
Yep. Fight wasn't really interesting enough to warrant a rematch.

A draw....LOL. Alexander beat the piss out of Ortiz and ends up with a draw on his record. Fucken’ Haymon special.

A draw....LOL. Alexander beat the piss out of Ortiz and ends up with a draw on his record. Fucken’ Haymon special.

Al didnt have shit to do with that. Talk to Kevin about why shit doesn't go his way

I thought Alexander prob won, but I also felt the commentary was pretty biased.

Wad a bit of a lack luster fight, don't really need to see either again

Probably won? way to sit on the fence you pansy. Pick a side and tell us your score

ya im sure a draw is what haymon wanted.

some people are just weird, you might as well blame this on trump

Al didnt have shit to do with that. Talk to Kevin about why shit doesn't go his way
Well, you'd certainly know better then I, so, to whomever is to blame... SHENNANIGHENS!!!!

ya im sure a draw is what haymon wanted.

some people are just weird, you might as well blame this on trump
Well, my thinking was that then he'd be able to book both fighters again as fodder for one of his A sides.

Well, you'd certainly know better then I, so, to whomever is to blame... SHENNANIGHENS!!!!

I don't agree with the decision as you know but it is what it is. Devon should not have got fucked but everyone hates Kevin

Probably won? way to sit on the fence you pansy. Pick a side and tell us your score
I stopped scoring it myself midway through. I felt Alexander was taking over and I thought he edged it but Ortiz was landing some power in most rounds. Judges like that shit.

Alexander deserved the decision, but neither fighter gave an inspiring performance.

Vergil Hunter was just so damn biased for Alexander. It was a much closer fight.

But both their stocks dropped

He may have "appeared" to be biased, but honestly, his comments were representative of objective reality.

ie) He actually understands wtf he's watching.

I don't like the guys voice, it grates. I think he gets too much of the credit for Andre Ward's success, but, he knows the fucking sport.

Back