Victor Conte: Ortiz had no intention of cheating, fight must happen! [VIDEO]

Conte makes it sound plausible, but there are so many obvious missed abusers that betting on a false positive seems foolish, especially with a 38 year old who is jacked with an oversized jaw and competes in a high paying sport where PEDs offer many advantages and who has been busted before. Sorry, not sold.

Am I missing something here but didn’t Ortiz test positive for a banned substance.

Regardless of supposed intention,

I don't buy that a pro didn't know the meds he was taking were banned. He took a lot of blood pressure meds to try to piss the PEDs out of his system. Thats what that shit does.

Kobe called, he said Cosby was just a ladykiller.

Kobe called, he said Cosby was just a ladykiller.

This shit is more frustrating than a cat trying to bury his own turd in concrete(in my most southern redneck accent I could muster)

“There was a wheelchair racing athlete who got a public warning. There was a track athlete who got a 3 month suspension. Maybe some of these other testing parameters were suspicious and that's why they gave the three months? There was a gymnast that got a ruling of No Fault. There was a table tennis athlete that also got a ruling of No Fault.”

How many of those athletes are combat sports athletes? Zero. Nice work, Conte.

Last edited:
Victor Conte was the bassist for Tower of Power?! Why has this never been mentioned on here?

Tower of PEDs

Victor_Conte_Closeup.JPG

Yeah.

A giant cuban monster who looks like The Hulk and has been caught cheating before and is probably 78 years old but says he's only 18 must be innocent because the guy who used to dope everyone up says so.

Ortiz lost his final tiny shred of credibility a few days ago when he said that Wilder was probably the one using PEDs himself.

Him and Briggs need to fight each and the winner gets to be the big spoon after. Fucking cheating ass cheaters.

Back