Vick and Trinaldo Are Two of the Most Underrated Fighters on the Roster

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I feel like this is going to be such an under appreciated fight between two VERY underrated fighters. Trinaldo is 39 years old and is 8-1 in his past nine fights with his only loss coming to Vick. His last three victories are over Jim Miller, Paul Felder, and Yancy Medeiros. Similarly Vick is 8-1 in the UFC and his only loss is to long time top 10 fighter Beneil Dariush. His last three wins are finishes of Joseph Duffy, Polo Reyes, and Abel Trujillo. These are stellar records in a shark tank like 155 and it sucks one of these guys has to lose. Can't wait for this fight.

IMG_0197.PNG

IMG_0196.PNG

Great fighters. Doubted vick but he really put it on matthews and earned a fan outta me

If Trinaldo were like 29 or 30 he'd be super underrated, but at 39 he's fine where he is.

Vick may end up good in a couple of years

That KO of Dariush on Vick was sick.

Yeah they are both pretty decent fighters. If you beat them you probably are top 10. I guess that makes them elite gatekeepers, not that there's something wrong with that.

Vick keeps improving every fight and looks to keep doing so. This slap to draw the punch is a thing of beauty...
giphy.gif

Been a Trinaldo fan for years... Just wish he was young like Eric Silva. Time is running out.

I feel like this is going to be such an under appreciated fight between two VERY underrated fighters. Trinaldo is 39 years old and is 8-1 in his past nine fights with his only loss coming to Vick. His last three victories are over Jim Miller, Paul Felder, and Yancy Medeiros. Similarly Vick is 8-1 in the UFC and his only loss is to long time top 10 fighter Beneil Dariush. His last three wins are finishes of Joseph Duffy, Polo Reyes, and Abel Trujillo. These are stellar records in a shark tank like 155 and it sucks one of these guys has to lose. Can't wait for this fight.

View attachment 326941

View attachment 326943

I totally agree,but you could crop that horrible decision win vs Hein off of Vicks record.

This fight was talked about last week I believe and how under the radar it's going. Though it didn't have a thread dedicated to it.

If I can remember I'll bump this if one or both puts on a great performance. I remember the Yancy fight being stellar as fuck.

Back