VICE Sports Juiced Up - The Consequences of Steroids: SWOLE

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It becomes an obsession they start abusing the hell out of steroids where they feel weak or dirty without taking it or insecure and ugly it builds their false confidence.

There is use and abuse.

They give steroids to aids and cancer victims to help them survive terrrible diseases.

A bit of test never hurt nobody

Tren will fuck you up though

I read once that some russian bodybuilders would put ice cubes on their balls to increase hormone production, beats taking steroids if it works, your dick will still work after.

Who likes bodybuilders? Talk about 0's in life. I can't say anything good about bodybuilders, what a total waste of your life. There's nothing special about bodybuilders, they lift weights all day. I don't see any ability or skill in it at all.

Who likes bodybuilders? Talk about 0's in life. I can't say anything good about bodybuilders, what a total waste of your life. There's nothing special about bodybuilders, they lift weights all day. I don't see any ability or skill in it at all.

{<jordan}

Legit lol'd.

Then imagined one rag dolling you. That's about the only useful skill.

I lol'd at that too.

How does tren fuck you up?

Messes with your cock and balls man

Plus everyone I know that's on it/had it is coughing they're guts up every other sentence they try to string together

Messes with your cock and balls man

Plus everyone I know that's on it/had it is coughing they're guts up every other sentence they try to string together

Thought that was only if you didn't cycle properly.

{<jordan}

Legit lol'd.

Then imagined one rag dolling you. That's about the only useful skill.

I lol'd at that too.
Rag dolling? Those guys can barley walk and I'm certain they can't wipe their own ass.

I read once that some russian bodybuilders would put ice cubes on their balls to increase hormone production, beats taking steroids if it works, your dick will still work after.

yes this works but mostly for semen production and fertility, after a few days of doing this their sperm count and semen volume increased the testosterone also increased

but why would you do that and get frostbite on your balls? that would be painful.

Rag dolling? Those guys can barley walk and I'm certain they can't wipe their own ass.

That just means they've got dudes wiping their ass for them bro. Dudes submitting to their alpha

Hopefully you weigh 300+ lbs and sit on a couch all day. That would be good for irony.

Back