Vice Media Traffic Plummets, Underscoring Risky Web Strategy

cliff note for non english speakers and fellow 3rd worlders?

From what I remember the guy kept asking Peterson antagonistic questions about women's sexuality in the workplace, as in need or desire to wear high heels and make-up...Peterson's point being that high heels are designed to make a woman look taller, push her hips up and make her calves look more defined, and make-up is meant to make a women appear sexual as is red lipstick promoting arousal. He also said a few other things and gave an intelligent and thought out elaborate answer to every controversial question he was asked.

Vice then chopped all Peterson's answers to make it look like he was saying if women are complaining about being sexualised in the workplace then they shouldn't be dressing up, wearing skirts, heels and make-up. This is the jist of the whole interview and when the full version was released it made Vice look really bad...they clearly chopped and edited his answers so they could take what they wanted to show and effectively give a wholly inaccurate version of what he actually said through the whole interview.

cliff note for non english speakers and fellow 3rd worlders?
It was pretty embarrassing for Vice. Was basically some extremely weak white knight hipster from Vice awkwardly laughing as if Peterson said something absurd when he asked where the line of dressing sexually provocatively should be drawn and asked whether women should completely desexualize themselves at work to make very clear that they want no sexual attention. The hipster then admitted that he doesn't go to parties and doesn't know how to flirt, but thinks women should definitely wear high heels and makeup and men should treat them as if they aren't.

McInness is a wacko. If he stuck around the channel would be an edge-lord cesspit of conspiracy theories, or closer to Joe Rogan's channel; which is basically Ted Talks for losers.

As for the Peterson cult, Peterson is basically Phil McGraw for Rogan fans, and Joe is his Oprah. They're cross marketing shallow self-help talking points for adults who need parenting. Self-help gurus are like serial killers. There's always hundreds of them roaming at the same time, but most people never hear about them.

These internet subculture media outfits are usually full of nonsesne. You'll grow out of it.

Oh shut up.

Vice is hit or miss but mostly miss. Their virtue signalling SJW agenda is off putting. Their racial programming is rarely funny and it's nearly impossible to understand desus or marow. Hamilton is the man, and some of the weed programing is ok but weed is not a novelty and anyone familiar with the substance should be borderline offended by the way vice approaches it. Not sure what this threads about but its only a matter of time before vice cannibalizes itself... this is in regards to their tv channel

From what I remember the guy kept asking Peterson antagonistic questions about women's sexuality in the workplace, as in need or desire to wear high heels and make-up...Peterson's point being that high heels are designed to make a woman look taller, push her hips up and make her calves look more defined, and make-up is meant to make a women appear sexual as is red lipstick promoting arousal. He also said a few other things and gave an intelligent and thought out elaborate answer to every controversial question he was asked.

Vice then chopped all Peterson's answers to make it look like he was saying if women are complaining about being sexualised in the workplace then they shouldn't be dressing up, wearing skirts, heels and make-up. This is the jist of the whole interview and when the full version was released it made Vice look really bad...they clearly chopped and edited his answers so they could take what they wanted to show and effectively give a wholly inaccurate version of what he actually said through the whole interview.
i feel bad for that beta china boy. Never been to parties nor invited to when asked by Peterson. Well, look at him.

I don't know what's happening here or much about this but I did watch the the full unedited footage of that Jordan Peterson interview which I thought completely destroyed any credibility Vice had.

Yep. Vice is a fucking SJW farce now.

They used to put out some really cool shit back in the day like the North Korea and Liberia videos. Used to feel raw/unfillted/real, now it is all edited/fake/pushing agenda etc

Back