VICE: Let's Get Rid of Mount Rushmore (original title: Let's Blow Up Mount Rushmore)

I care zero amount of freemasonry. It's so weird that the Free Masons, a club for rich old timey white guys, is worried about exclusively by white guys. Colored folks couldn't care less.

Anyone who has gone down the banking rabbit hole eventually has to confront these sorts of things.

There are plenty of colored folks who go down that rabbit hole too.

Last edited:
Dude, I live in the PNW. I've only been to South Dakota once sadly.
This year's rally just ended. They had over 700,000 people.
We have one down the road in Daytona Beach every march that draws over 500,000.

People are always surprised when I tell them visiting South Dakota was one of my best vacations ever and that I highly recommend it. Between Mt. Rushmore, The Badlands, the bear preserve, gambling in Deadwood, and all the Wall Drug signs how can one not have fun?

Me too. I went on an epic trip with my mom before she passed away out there and had a blast. Did you go to the corn palace too ? The black hills are a cool place to hang out and have a buffalo just show up in your camp

Me too. I went on an epic trip with my mom before she passed away out there and had a blast. Did you go to the corn palace too ? The black hills are a cool place to hang out and have a buffalo just show up in your camp

No corn palace. Was lucky to cram everything in to a long weekend.

I saw the show these people are host of and they're borderline retarded... They acted like checking the oil in their vehicle is something to be astonished by.

No corn palace. Was lucky to cram everything in to a long weekend.

We had a month plus the 10 days that got tacked on when the car got hit by lightning and had to get put back together. I been dying to go back ever since. Got to see a whole lot of yellowstone and the grand canyon and all that other stuff out west too. Even talked my mom into going to the warped tour with me since she had me all summer and i couldnt get in any shows. Ya need a lotta time to really enjoy the west and get it all in. I hope to take my wife on the same trip next summer. Hopefully crazy horse and mt rushmore will still be there

Then maybe she deserves to be on there simply to spite the sexists that would dare oppose the idea. A true icon to a perfect blend of feminine beauty and power. A women to inspire all those who come after her.

Really the only knock against her that could be legitimately raised is that she is white and able bodied. If she suffered from physical handicaps and mental illness it would benefit her immensely.
Well, she does suffer from an extremely rare form of seizure-pneumonia. Does that count?

It's a solid piece but I suspect that will get lost in discussions about the incendiary portion referencing Mt. Rushmore.

A very solid piece.

About deconstructing whiteness.

Did you need another example or are still clinging to the claim you aren't anti-white?

Take notice, liberals.

This is how easily you can squander moral authority. Start Facebooking about assassinating the President, and start demanding that Washington, Hamilton, and Jefferson be disgraced, and I'll have my musket ready in a jiff.

After those two headlines I'm ready to call it a day, and opine that while Trump bungled the hell out of this, and has deserved the criticism he received, he has lost enough skin over this, and you are the more immediate threat to virtue. So the bleeding stops, and the tides reverse.

Don't fuck it up. If you do, fuck off.

Why do the left not take a serious look into who Muhammad was? If they did, would they like what they find? They have no interest in exploring such a man. They'd have to reevaluate their belief system if they did.

The left-wing is just a gift that keeps on giving. They're so stupid, they expose themselves without me ever needing to.

A very solid piece.

About deconstructing whiteness.

Did you need another example or are still clinging to the claim you aren't anti-white?

Commenting on the quality of the article and the presentation of it's ideas is not the same thing as claiming agreement with them.

But I certainly didn't need another example that you're incapable of understanding the written word. But this is who you are, incapable of separating your opinion on an article from if the article itself is well-written. It's how morons end up gobbling up poorly written drivel as pure logical gold because they agree with it but criticizing the intelligence of well-written articles because they don't agree with them.

MjAxMy04NmM1OGMzZGMyYzZlMTVm.png

Oh look, the Vice co-host's name is: Abdullah Saeed

No, ISIS and Islam are nothing alike.

Take notice, liberals.

This is how easily you can squander moral authority. Start Facebooking about assassinating the President, and start demanding that Washington, Hamilton, and Jefferson be disgraced, and I'll have my musket ready in a jiff.

After those two headlines I'm ready to call it a day, and opine that while Trump bungled the hell out of this, and has deserved the criticism he received, he has lost enough skin over this, and you are the more immediate threat to virtue. So the bleeding stops, and the tides reverse.

Don't fuck it up. If you do, fuck off.

giphy.gif

;)

Good post Madmick.

Back