Veteran hw kickboxer thinking of coming to ufc

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hesdy gerges fought the best of the best and just came off a fun fight with badr hari. Fuck it im down

<5><5>

always down for high caliber dudes to cross over... especially heavyweight strikers

I mean, why not. but has he ever grappled, though?

Hesdy has trouble managing his stamina over 3x3min. Without grappling. He'll look like Saki on Quaaludes.

Hesdy looked like complete shit against Hari... and Hari looked like complete shit himself.

So yeah i give him a good chance at HW.

<Fedor23>

Kickboxing is a joke, not interested in this clown making the ufc heavyweight division look like an even bigger turd.

Kickboxwrs would do well against a lot of these strikers. But will never be top of the division if they can’t defend a takedown

He looked old and fat in his fight with Badr Hari, who looked old and out of shape also. Don’t see him doing much in the UFC. He isn’t explosive enough, has no real footwork advantage over UFC fighters, he is a tough bastard but I just don’t see it. K1 and Glory fighters have always been way overrated on these forums as far as there ability to come to mma and dominate. MMA has a much higher global participation rate and is more competitive.

The guy that needs to come to the UFC is the winner of the Bibano vs martin Nguyen

This is legit a top 20 P4P fight. both these guys are world class

Being that I'm a just bleed/let them bang bro, bro. I say bring him in and give him a similar matchup, don't serve him up to a blanket.

The UFC's HW division needs all the help it can gets, no one should be against this move.

You guys might be jumping the gun, the guy could be a 205er, not a HW. I never heard of him though but weight classes are different in different sports

You guys might be jumping the gun, the guy could be a 205er, not a HW. I never heard of him though but weight classes are different in different sports
He is 6'6.

He is 6'6.
Yep that shuts me down, thats fuckin tall. Id like to see him bully francis or some other slugger. But he needs to fight before then. Maybe Tai Tuivasa wants him

50-20 - 1-5 in his last 6 and 42 years old? Bellator might be a place for him.

Looking at all the bums currently in the top 15 why not.

Cool, hell yeah bring him in. He's not gonna make a deep run at his age with no experience, but he could give us a few fun fights.

Agree with the other posters who watched his recent fight with Hari though, neither fighter looked very good.

Back