Very good kickboxing and mma card set for july. Lebanner and souwer

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wsc-omielanczuk-shamaev-mcsweeney-lebanner.jpg

Very interesting card

what's with stacked kickboxing cards here in germany. like nobody knows these guys here.

what's with stacked kickboxing cards here in germany. like nobody knows these guys here.
thats a privilege pal,didnt need to make sense(for a fan),just go and watch this legends live :)

meanwhile i still waiting glory announce the possible event in Brazil :(

thats a privilege pal,didnt need to make sense(for a fan),just go and watch this legends live :)

meanwhile i still waiting glory announce the possible event in Brazil :(

Probably be bigfoot vs rico 2

Yeah he's a muscle bound monster in his weight class and has been KO'ing people left and right. Poor Gago.

Is he still at hw? I havent seen him since around when he fought gerges. That's how long it's been lol

Is he still at hw? I havent seen him since around when he fought gerges. That's how long it's been lol
Kyshenko was never a HW o_O

i think you're confusing him with Sergei Lashchenko(RIP),Ruslan Karaev or Pavel Zhuravlev.

Oh shit i think so. I mistaken him with Sergei. Duhh
Sergei was murdered at the end of 2015 by Russian separatists(rumours that Lashchenko was at an Uckranian separatist group

got shot multiple times inside an hospital with his wife and son watching(who got wounded also)

that was really sad :( and shocking.

Kyshenko and Lashchenko were long time friends,they both used to train at Captain Odessa in Uckraine(badass gym) and move together to mikes gym

Back