very dissapointed with the commentary

I checked the boxers named.

There are only 6 mentioned and not all are hand breaks.

That is 6 boxers/fights out of thousands of boxers and thousands of fights through the years. So forgive me if im not overwhelmed by the 6 guys l.

I'm a big fan of Rigondeaux, but fighters break their hands all the time and keep on fighting. As in it's a relatively common occurrence. He was outclassed and didn't want to take a beating in a fight where he was basically cashing out to begin with.

They have to over hype their new unbeatable fighter who already lost and tell everyone that before he was born in his mothers womb Boxing Trainers told Doctors to check his DNA and see if he was the European boxing Genetic Genus, they were looking for and they said yes.

egael.gif

This is actually what was said the only thing left out was the Doctors and DNA and that's no lie, the commentators last night really said this silly comical crap thinking fans would buy it, well some will as strange as it sounds, some fans eat this nonsense up.

We as human beings shouldn't even have to hear such childish and cartoonist commentary from grown ass men, trying to make us believe Loma is some Star Wars fake movie fantasy Messiah that people knew was going to be a fighter, leave that crap in the movies and Star Wars and not in my Sports and Boxing.

I would fire all of those clowns and replace them with fair and educated commentators who talk and teach boxing and not lie to people telling them Loma got his footwork from dancing and not boxing which is a lie. Loma got his footwork from boxing and is good at it because he is well coordinated and can dance very well, that's what he should of said not that other silly crap.

ESPN is a joke with their over the top hype and over the top commentary, with Steven A Smith Teddy Atlas laughing and acting like children and it's foolish, silly and sad and we as fans don't need this crap.

Look at this clown shoving Gorge Foreman like he's going to do something, Foreman would kill him literally with a slap, fake tough guy act and that other clown Steven A with his fake overboard sports debates with his fake laughing, he looks and acts like a clown, instead of debating with class and maturity using intelligence.
BGB%2BAtlas%2BShoves%2BForeman.gif
stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

And that's all I have to say about that.

Ass soon as he pulled a gun on Tyson with his fake tough guy acting, Tyson should of called the Police and put his ass in jail, if he didn't go to jail for it when it happened and Big Gorge should of beat the hell out or him it would of ben self defense, Gorge couldn't hurt a fly, but older Tyson would of put teddy in the Hospital and went to jail for it, laughing at Teddy in jail, only doing about 3 months if that long. Teddy Atlas is real lucky Gorge is a gentle giant, real lucky.

They have to over hype their new unbeatable fighter who already lost and tell everyone that before he was born in his mothers womb Boxing Trainers told Doctors to check his DNA and see if he was the European boxing Genetic Genus, they were looking for and they said yes.

egael.gif

This is actually what was said the only thing left out was the Doctors and DNA and that's no lie, the commentators last night really said this silly comical crap thinking fans would buy it, well some will as strange as it sounds, some fans eat this nonsense up.

We as human beings shouldn't even have to hear such childish and cartoonist commentary from grown ass men, trying to make us believe Loma is some Star Wars fake movie fantasy Messiah that people knew was going to be a fighter, leave that crap in the movies and Star Wars and not in my Sports and Boxing.

I would fire all of those clowns and replace them with fair and educated commentators who talk and teach boxing and not lie to people telling them Loma got his footwork from dancing and not boxing which is a lie. Loma got his footwork from boxing and is good at it because he is well coordinated and can dance very well, that's what he should of said not that other silly crap.

ESPN is a joke with their over the top hype and over the top commentary, with Steven A Smith Teddy Atlas laughing and acting like children and it's foolish, silly and sad and we as fans don't need this crap.

Look at this clown shoving Gorge Foreman like he's going to do something, Foreman would kill him literally with a slap, fake tough guy act and that other clown Steven A with his fake overboard sports debates with his fake laughing, he looks and acts like a clown, instead of debating with class and maturity using intelligence.
BGB%2BAtlas%2BShoves%2BForeman.gif
stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

And that's all I have to say about that.
Boohoo .. I’d like to send you some tampons and Kleenex

I felt bad for whoever lost this fight, as they would receive massive backlash from the boxing world: "what an over rated can!". Rigo gave up nearly every imaginable stat here, being the smaller and older fighter and was fighting against a stacked deck from the beginning. Tis fight should have happened years ago, but boxing is gonna be boxing. 37 at 130lbs is just way too old to be fighting a prime Loma, no matter how good you are.
Rigo In no way is a can or mediocre.. he’s a great boxer and respect for moving up to fight Loma.. however, the way he tapped out = he couldn’t just have been honest and said Loma was too quick, too big, too technical , etc for him which was obvious .. instead he blamed a phantom injury smh

Rigo In no way is a can or mediocre.. he’s a great boxer and respect for moving up to fight Loma.. however, the way he tapped out = he couldn’t just have been honest and said Loma was too quick, too big, too technical , etc for him which was obvious .. instead he blamed a phantom injury smh
The fight sucked and rigo landed the better punches, as neither landed more than 2 meaningful punches.
Lomas best landed punch was a sucker punch after the bell.
Turn the volume off and rewatch, no one dominated the other.

Admittedly, it was bizarre to see Conor do better against Loma than Rigo did.....no one saw that coming. As a guy that has went from 25-35, I realize the brain just operates differently while T counts hit the floor and you age. That being said, maybe Rigo actually did have an injury?? Being injured and fighting is a lose/lose anyways, as you are gonna get your ass kicked no matter what and if you stop "you're a pussy". It is also entirely plausible that he just showed up for a paycheck. 400k disclosed is like 400 million in Cuban cash, and if you aren't fighting for money, you are a dumb dumb. The guy already proved his greatness to people in the know and will still go down as one of the greatest of all time. 37 is awfully old for a little guy and heck, he did better than Chocolatito's last outing.

The fight sucked and rigo landed the better punches, as neither landed more than 2 meaningful punches.
Lomas best landed punch was a sucker punch after the bell.
Turn the volume off and rewatch, no one dominated the other.
Lmao rigo landed a punch?? It was a one sided sparring session . Rigo gave up mentally and knee he had nothing to offer loma.. his dirty tactics weren’t working either .. it was an embarrassing display for rigo

I don't remember if it was a championship fight, but didn't Uriah faber see a fight through with two broken hands, I know MMA. But still.

<Y2JSmirk> .
He absolutely did. And it was competitive despite him having to almost exclusivley rely on throwing elbows. No quit in his heart at all....

There was that boxing match too where the guy threw his shoulder out and still koed the guy with his other arm. Obviously at the elite level,something like that pretty much seals your fate,but that doesn't mean you have to stop fighting.

He absolutely did. And it was competitive despite him having to almost exclusivley rely on throwing elbows. No quit in his heart at all....

There was that boxing match too where the guy threw his shoulder out and still koed the guy with his other arm. Obviously at the elite level,something like that pretty much seals your fate,but that doesn't mean you have to stop fighting.

<mma4> .

Dude, boxing has a long history, between fighters who carried on with ridiculous injuries you aren’t going to start a billy big balls war over this.

I’ll give you Jim Corbett and Danny Williams and you can fill in the rest. I know there are people before and after that time frame but I am simplifying things.

Its obviously a co-promotion between Top Rank and ESPN. Its not just boxing on ESPN. I found the slobbing on Loma's knob to be annoying AF. I'm a huge fan but....come on. Lets go another 10 fights before we get on his dick this hard.

Dude, boxing has a long history, between fighters who carried on with ridiculous injuries you aren’t going to start a billy big balls war over this.

I’ll give you Jim Corbett and Danny Williams and you can fill in the rest. I know there are people before and after that time frame but I am simplifying things.

I'm on your side on this one, my dood. So put away those gunz before you hurt somebody...

Funny-Boy-Fake-Muscle-Gif.gif

Lmao rigo landed a punch?? It was a one sided sparring session . Rigo gave up mentally and knee he had nothing to offer loma.. his dirty tactics weren’t working either .. it was an embarrassing display for rigo
Rigo landed the better punches, open them eyes. Loma was the only fighter of the 2 with visible damage. As a matter of fact loma landed about 3 clean punches the entire fight and 1 of those was a sucker punch after the bell.

Rigo landed the better punches, open them eyes. Loma was the only fighter of the 2 with visible damage. As a matter of fact loma landed about 3 clean punches the entire fight and 1 of those was a sucker punch after the bell.
You’re a poor delusional fool. Rigo landed nothing. He was embarrassed . The only thing broken was his spirit lol

Back