very dissapointed with the commentary

I don't have a problem with it

People payed their hard earned money to watch these two fight and Rigo just decided to start holding and fouling like crazy. Mind you I like both fighters as well but Rigo deserves all the flack he is getting and i could very easily live with not seeing him fight anymore after that. He took a big giant steamy shit all over the bed with his lack of professionalism.

Last edited:
On the same card Conlan fucked up his knuckle, switched to southpaw and won all the rounds.

I'm not really in favor of pelting too much shit at Rigondeaux, though.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it

People payed their hard earned money to watch these two fight and Rigo just decided to start holding and fouling like crazy. Mind you I like both fighters as well but Rigo deserves all the flack he is getting and i could very easily live with not seeing him fight anymore after that. He took a big giant steamy shit all over the bed with his lack of professionalism.
As a big rigo fan I cant defend against statements like this. Very disappointed.

ESPN's commentary tends to be awful, but it's not like Rigondeaux didn't deserve a bit of criticism.

You clearly didn't read Sunfish post go back one page and read it.
He seems a lost cause, it was interesting to actually go back and look at who fought through injuries but I guess this guy wants a just bleed synopsis, shame.

I can do he mma Jon Jones rich franklin etc bullshit if he wants but I doubt I’ll get a response.

Seemed pretty accurate for the most part to me.

I'm not 100% with the new guy yet, but he's not terrible.

Sucking top rank dick hard. But it did look weird how rigo stopped the fight. You could kinda see the embarrassed face he was doing. And that's a guy who's a stone cold killer. Worst thing from this is going to be the loma trolls gloating, you already see them here calling the man Goat, with less than 15 pro fights lmao

Hahahahaha...
J6wXl.gif

Your so mad.

Loma-joy.jpg

Like who though? Educate me and tell me the fighters who won championships with a broken hand

I don't remember if it was a championship fight, but didn't Uriah faber see a fight through with two broken hands, I know MMA. But still.

<Y2JSmirk> .

I felt bad for whoever lost this fight, as they would receive massive backlash from the boxing world: "what an over rated can!". Rigo gave up nearly every imaginable stat here, being the smaller and older fighter and was fighting against a stacked deck from the beginning. This fight should have happened years ago, but boxing is gonna be boxing. 37 at 130lbs is just way too old to be fighting a prime Loma, no matter how good you are.

Last edited:
@revoltub

Shall I continue??

Are you educated yet ??

Genius.gif

I checked the boxers named.

There are only 6 mentioned and not all are hand breaks.

That is 6 boxers/fights out of thousands of boxers and thousands of fights through the years. So forgive me if im not overwhelmed by the 6 guys l.

I checked the boxers named.

There are only 6 mentioned and not all are hand breaks.

That is 6 boxers/fights out of thousands of boxers and thousands of fights through the years. So forgive me if im not overwhelmed by the 6 guys l.

How many would it take , for your ass to stop being so sore ??

tenor.gif

Back