Locked VENOM Movie (First Critics Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Life" trailer told us the entire movie

Find life->alien grows and becomes evil->begins destroying station->Ryan Reynolds and jake g disagree on weighing their survival vs risking letting it get to earth->escape pod finale

Funny I saw the trailer for this the other day and went, holy shit that looks an awful lot like a symbiote

10 Colverfield Lane has been added to Hollywood's follow list aka Deadpool/Wolverine comic book movies and R-ratings.

On one hand, it's total bullshit. On the other hand, I'm kinda marking out.

10 Colverfield Lane has been added to Hollywood's follow list aka Deadpool/Wolverine comic book movies and R-ratings.

On one hand, it's total bullshit. On the other hand, I'm kinda marking out.

Only the Cloverfield universe has its own trapped in space movie coming out this fall, God Particle.

Only the Cloverfield universe has its own trapped in space movie coming out this fall, God Particle.
I meant taking a movie already in production, tacking on your universe to the ending and then pretending it was the plan all along.

I absolutely love the Venom concept, I've always seen so much potential in making a movie about it. Alien bacteria-like creature that makes you powerful but corrupts you and slowly turns you into a monster. It could make for a fiendishly marvelous psychological thriller, BUT Sony has a historical capacity for outrageous displays of donkery. It'll prob suck moose cock.

BUT WADE WILSON WASNT AN ASTRONAUT!

Update: March 27, 2017

Sony Reportedly Developing VENOM as R-Rated Start to Their Own Marvel Universe

Venom-Marvel-032717-Dragonlord.jpeg

Earlier in March, Sony Pictures gave Venom a release date, and now rumors suggest that the film will be the start of something potentially much bigger.

According to a new rumor coming out from Collider, Venom is being developed with the intent of the film earning an R-rating and for the film to launch a new shared Marvel Universe separate from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Sony’s Marvel Universe will not be connected to the MCU in any way and the planned Venom and Black Cat and Silver Sable films are all part of Sony’s own shared universe, not spin-offs of any existing films. Marvel’s Kevin Feige has nothing to do with these films; it’s Tom Rothman, chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment’s Motion Picture Group, who’s calling the shots.

Collider's report makes it clear that the announcement of Venom‘s release date indicates that the execs are happy with the script and the new direction they’re embarking on, but with no director set for either film, obviously things can still change since all of the announced films are still in development.

According to industry casting website MyEntertainmentWorld, Venom will enter production in the fall of 2017, about one year before its release.

Another interesting tidbit from the listing is that the Venom movie is listed as an "Action/Horror/Sci-Fi" movie, an interesting mix for a superhero movie.

Sony Developing ‘Venom’ as R-Rated Start to Their Own Marvel Universe; Production Start Date Revealed

Earlier in March, Sony Pictures gave Venom a release date, and now rumors suggest that the film will be the start of something potentially much bigger.

According to a new rumor coming out from Collider, Venom is being developed with the intent of the film earning an R-rating and for the film to launch a new shared Marvel Universe separate from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Sony’s Marvel Universe will not be connected to the MCU in any way and the planned Venom and Black Cat and Silver Sable films are all part of Sony’s own shared universe, not spin-offs of any existing films. Marvel’s Kevin Feige has nothing to do with these films; it’s Tom Rothman, chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment’s Motion Picture Group, who’s calling the shots.

Collider's report makes it clear that the announcement of Venom‘s release date indicates that the execs are happy with the script and the new direction they’re embarking on, but with no director set for either film, obviously things can still change since all of the announced films are still in development.

Sony Developing ‘Venom’ as R-Rated Start to Their Own Marvel Universe

leaving-louisiana-2.gif

Sooooo is Spider-Man remaining in the MCU?

Will Sony have their own Spider-Man for their SMU? Or will the upcoming Spider-Man be pulled into their MU? Or will Venom exist without a Spider-Man? What?

No no no nooooo

Wtf?!?

We finally get Venom, an R rated one at that and they completely separate it? From the MCU?

For fucks sakes

Fine by me if it creates the R-rated crossover universe where they share with Fox and Marvel for a darker grittier world where villains kill heroes and actually destroy shit

I absolutely love the Venom concept, I've always seen so much potential in making a movie about it. Alien bacteria-like creature that makes you powerful but corrupts you and slowly turns you into a monster. It could make for a fiendishly marvelous psychological thriller, BUT Sony has a historical capacity for outrageous displays of donkery. It'll prob suck moose cock.

Spidermen 1 and 2 are still better then anything marvel made.

And ill take the chance at their r rated venom then i would the likely sjw tranny bs marvel would make venom into.

According to industry casting website MyEntertainmentWorld, Venom will enter production in the fall of 2017, about one year before its release.

Another interesting tidbit from the listing is that the Venom movie is listed as an "Action/Horror/Sci-Fi" movie, an interesting mix for a superhero movie.

Sony Developing ‘Venom’ as R-Rated Start to Their Own Marvel Universe; Production Start Date Revealed
15 - 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back