Vegan Athletes Exposed

I don't get why redneck snowflakes get so mad about veganism anyway.

The more vegans there are:
  • The lower the meat demand. Lower demand = lower prices
  • The better the salad and veggie side dishes are at your favorite steakhouse
  • The less people you have to fight during a bacon shortage
<TheWire1>

Carl Lewis set world records and was the fastest man alive. And he's a vegan. Your diet does play a part. but if you dont have the will power to train it doesnt matter. Many of the world elites are vegan and many are not. Its the individual work ethic of each one.

I only know one 'vegan' and she weighs about 3 fiddy so she must have started late.

Carl Lewis set world records and was the fastest man alive. And he's a vegan. Your diet does play a part. but if you dont have the will power to train it doesnt matter. Many of the world elites are vegan and many are not. Its the individual work ethic of each one.

He was busted for roids
He wasn't a vegan when he won

Now I dislike vegan preaching as much as the next guy, but I don't see the point in jerking off to a few vegan athletes getting whalloped.

Real question is, how'd you know I was jerking it

It sort of does have an effect on others since the amount of farm animals we breed and slaughter anually completely fucks the environment up the ass.

Yeah but on the other hand the Vegans and vegetarians that do it because they want to "save the animals" are trying to save legacy animals that wouldn't even exist in nature if they weren't our food and would quickly be wiped out if we stopped eating them and set them free.

You have to admit that's kind of funny.

My fav example is Mac Danzig vs Melvin Guillard. Vegan vs guy who looks like he eats nothing but beef. Slept violently

Yeah but on the other hand the Vegans and vegetarians that do it because they want to "save the animals" are trying to save legacy animals that wouldn't even exist in nature if they weren't our food and would quickly be wiped out if we stopped eating them and set them free.

You have to admit that's kind of funny.
54 billion land living animals slaughtered for food anually is fucked any way you look at it. It's not realistic to make people stop eating meat alltogether, but that is wayyy too much.

What I do see happening all the time are non vegans going out of their way to criticize vegans....I've also witnessed first hand a significant number of times vegetarians be put on trial at the dinner table once non vegetarians find out they don't eat meat.
This has been my experience 100℅ of the time. The vegans and vegetarians that I know never bring it up. It's always someone else that starts with the, "That's all you're eating? There's steak/chicken/burgers/etc. in there. What do you mean you don't eat meat?" And so on. Most vegans and vegetarians aren't going to be gung ho about bringing it up due to how shitty and aggressive people get about it for no reason.

It's funny how a lot of people think there is some magical compound in meat that you can't get elsewhere and that makes you ''manly''.

if we want to throw around (useless) anecdotes, then you also have strongmen who improve their personal records when they went plant based:

Pretty sure Patrick Baboumian went vegan after he had put on his mass, so saying he's built by plants is a bit misleading. Also wonder how much role steroids played in any of those competitive power lifters.

Back