vbookie gameday thread (shared sporting event pics)

equus

Horse Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
just a thread for any of you who frequently head to events and snap pics that would like to share them here.

please note that any sharing of these pics elsewhere on sherdog will result in an infraction.

some pics from my seats on the 50 at the Chiefs game last nite. Tec uploaded them as my pb is blocked at work.

bfjfqr.jpg

2nresuu.jpg

2ihmp9e.jpg

and my pics after I snagged Ross Pearsons hat at UFC Albuquerque but after I got ignored by Benson for a "low 5"...as mentioned by walkin

I also was sent this pic by Walkindude. Bendo denied my five and besmirched me and I was caught on tv looking like I wanted to eat his face.

then Go Go Diego "won" his fight and as Ross Pearson left, I may have stolen his hat....

if you guys have any event pics, post em up.

Last edited:
Didn't even know this thread existed.

I was at the Broncos/Vikings game on Sunday. We were five rows from the field and right by the player tunnel. Dope to say the least.

Seats
I2oyokH.jpg

eYTK9gI.jpg

Sanders during warm ups
m2EqaFf.jpg

Von intro
3YuasUN.gif

Didn't even know this thread existed.

I was at the Broncos/Vikings game on Sunday. We were five rows from the field and right by the player tunnel. Dope to say the least.

damn good seats imo

That's cool that the mall has it where you can get pictures taken in front of backgrounds of your favorite stadiums. The picture almost looks legit. :icon_chee

What a bunch of chickens we have here...

What a bunch of chickens we have here...

I expected more contributions ITT as well. I can post some pics from the Pats v Texans 2012 playoff game, but since then I've just had to watch my games at home on cable television..

Or maybe most of us gamble our money away and cant go to sporting events!

you don't pay for sporting events with vcash Raw. you sound like your one tuna sandwich away from the soup line. crumpleinsanity.

I expected more contributions ITT as well. I can post some pics from the Pats v Texans 2012 playoff game, but since then I've just had to watch my games at home on cable television..

I see what you did there. VIOLENTSEX YOU!

These are old but the thread desperately needs a jolt.

Went to a meet n greet with Faber and Munoz and won tickets to Cruz vs Mighty Mouse that night.
1_zpsee6fae7b.jpg

Hard to believe this was Cruz's most recent fight.
2_zpsb87076da.jpg

Drunk hot mess hobo outside the venue. Miss ya, Washington DC.
3_zpsd88679c2.jpg

Patriots vs Texans 2012 playoff game.

Hardcore tailgate action.
4_zps648b5c25.jpg

Me and Wifey pregame.
5_zps2a4380e9.jpg

Masterful pyrotechnic picture timing.
6_zpsd7c4a083.jpg

My son can't say I never took him to a game.
7_zps202e6ee9.jpg

Patriots vs Texans 2012 playoff game.

Hardcore tailgate action.
4_zps648b5c25.jpg

Me and Wifey pregame.
5_zps2a4380e9.jpg

Masterful pyrotechnic picture timing.
6_zpsd7c4a083.jpg

My son can't say I never took him to a game.
7_zps202e6ee9.jpg

is youre son a shirt?

If I could transport images from my memory to here I'd post pics of the Cavs in 2010 whooping on the Clippers. That or you get minor league baseball

is youre son a shirt?

It's a side shot of wifey when preggers, but I can see how you could think it was a shot of the field and the guy in front of me with his arms crossed. Now that I look at it again, the numbers could look like the shoulder arm numbers on a baggy jersey.

It's a side shot of wifey when preggers, but I can see how you could think it was a shot of the field and the guy in front of me with his arms crossed. Now that I look at it again, the numbers could look like the shoulder arm numbers on a baggy jersey.

I also see that its the side view of a fat woman. er, pregnant woman.

I also see that its the side view of a fat woman. er, pregnant woman.

You watch your fucking mouth when you talk about Gisele, bub.

Last edited:
Bumping this wild party.

My wife and I are attending Cavs vs. Thunder tomorrow! Pics sure to follow.

Here's the best quality pics my phone could take at Browns stadium for the Browns vs. Bengals game last month.

As we all know this was the starting debut of Johnny Football and the Browns won 100-0. What a sportsing moment!

Panorama attempt
Tdt5HDM.jpg

This Army sergeant was stationed in Afghanistan and was allowed to come home a little early and see his children. He surprised them during a first quarter timeout.
w19fZeQ.jpg

The moment I realized it was going to be a long game.
PKVcDcc.jpg

Watching Mike Nugent kick was a highlight, at least.
JKoUJEs.jpg

Midway through the 4th and the stadium saw enough
coaecnH.jpg

I had to hide my face. At least she was happy. Lousy Bengals fan.

Actually it was just really, really, really cold, and sitting in a stadium catching all the wind didn't help.

a1ojjHt.jpg

I think that last pic shows who's the bitch baby about the cold and who isn't in the relationship.

Back