Vanilla gorilla shares the secret 2nd 52 block set

nefti

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I just hope there aren't any old timers to get offended on the forum. Sh*t just got real.

3 years ago their was a taekwondo instructor who was trained in a lot of things and he was helping me train a little bit while my mom was being a "pakistani parent". He told me that 52 blocks was just elbows for some reason.

3 years ago their was a taekwondo instructor who was trained in a lot of things and he was helping me train a little bit while my mom was being a "pakistani parent". He told me that 52 blocks was just elbows for some reason.

What exactly is a "Pakistani parent"???

What exactly is a "Pakistani parent"???

A pakistani parent are the ones who don't understand their sons will to fight and don't allow them to go to any fight gyms at all. They also beat you when you get into a fight but my dad doesn't play a hand on me now because I almost put him in a choke.

A pakistani parent are the ones who don't understand their sons will to fight and don't allow them to go to any fight gyms at all. They also beat you when you get into a fight but my dad doesn't play a hand on me now because I almost put him in a choke.

How old are you?

Just wondering as it sounds like your parents were stopping you fight, so I thought you might've been under 18. Culturally in the west once you hit 18, it's kind of assumed you can do whatever you want, but I realise there's a cultural difference. I don't know much about Pakistani culture, only that it's probably similar to Indian, and the what I saw in that film 'The Big Sick.'

Lol Dan trying out a street persona. Didn't know he was one of the homies from "Detroit" and that he's been to the "Motherland Africa".

Just wondering as it sounds like your parents were stopping you fight, so I thought you might've been under 18. Culturally in the west once you hit 18, it's kind of assumed you can do whatever you want, but I realise there's a cultural difference. I don't know much about Pakistani culture, only that it's probably similar to Indian, and the what I saw in that film 'The Big Sick.'

I was under 18 at that time.

I thought Lyte Burly is the resident Youtube 52 blocks expert.

That dude is legit terrible

I watched a couple of his videos in the past

All the does is basic boxing or arm dancing flailing his arms in circles and one single block which he spams called skull and cross bones. You won't even see him against anyone skilled it's always bums going in slow motion and even then all he does is basic boxing stuff

Seems like a scam to me

That dude is legit terrible

I watched a couple of his videos in the past

All the does is basic boxing or arm dancing flailing his arms in circles and one single block which he spams called skull and cross bones. You won't even see him against anyone skilled it's always bums going in slow motion and even then all he does is basic boxing stuff

Seems like a scam to me

a lot of his vids are actually kung fu mixed with 52

Back