Van Roosmalen 2nd mma fight

Ninty

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So... RvR just did his second mma fight:

Would love to see him being tested on higher level in mma someday...

Would love to see him in Rizin against Kazuyuki Miyata (the guy who dominated Souwer) to test him a little bit :D

weird finish, nice sprawls though
Is my imagination or FFC ring is huge?

Bellator would be wise to pick him up. High level kick boxer for their kb events and seeing how rvr is dabbling in mma, they could use him in some mma fights as well.

If Robin is serious about having an MMA career, he needs to dedicate himself and start training for MMA, otherwise I fail to see what he gets out of dabbling in random MMA fights against low level guys? He's young enough to transition at this point and he has the Judo background.

He could relocate and train with Gegard or go north and train at gym out of Sweden with Gus and friends, or he could do like a lot of Euros and find a top Gym in the US/Canada/Brazil fly out for fight camps.

If Robin is serious about having an MMA career, he needs to dedicate himself and start training for MMA, otherwise I fail to see what he gets out of dabbling in random MMA fights against low level guys? He's young enough to transition at this point and he has the Judo background.

He could relocate and train with Gegard or go north and train at gym out of Sweden with Gus and friends, or he could do like a lot of Euros and find a top Gym in the US/Canada/Brazil fly out for fight camps.

He trains out of blackzillians bro

He trains out of blackzillians bro

That's great news, but still why is he only dabbling in MMA then? If he's having pro fights and flying to the U.S. to train out of top MMA gyms, why not make the commitment?

Also Blackzillian's recently disbanded.

That's great news, but still why is he only dabbling in MMA then? If he's having pro fights and flying to the U.S. to train out of top MMA gyms, why not make the commitment?

Also Blackzillian's recently disbanded.

I think he just enjoys kickboxing more then mma?
The blackzillians are still together but are training out of a diff gym

Wow! He KOed his opponent with leg kicks while opponent on the back. Strong shins.

Roosmalens mma career most likely depends on how well Glory will treat their featherweight division. If they keep bringing in new fighters (not sure how K1 Japan is handling exclusive contracts) , I don't think he will transition completely. If he cleans out the divison, he may as well transition.

Nice! It nice to have high level kickboxers fighters going to MMA while still young.

His opponent was a tomato can but this is only his 2nd fight.

Back