Crime Van ploughs into crowds in Barcelona. Update: 13 dead. UPDATE: 2nd attack stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
more attacks elsewhere

CNN‏Verified account @CNN 4 minutes ago

BREAKING: Two police officers have been run over at a security point in Barcelona, according to Catalan police.

Spanish TV just said ISIS claimed the attack. Retarded libruls on leftists forums saying "ISIS claim everything anyway" as a way to prove this wasn't ISIS. Have they ever been proven right with this?
I can't find anything about this second attack.

Change this or I'm going to dubb you.

giphy.gif

Probably some truth in that. From a fiscal stand point though how much do you spend on lightning defense, vs terrorist defense.

Large scale international terror strikes at something more societally fundamental and psychologically damaging than lightning. The fckwits who make the "more likely to die from..." arguments are missing a huge point, never mind the fact that they would never EVER bring up such arguments if it was some radical Eastern European Christian group committing these acts of terror. And they would, indeed, call for less immigration from the areas where such radicalism was bred.

Did Donald Trump lie? Just a question that you won't answer. Hillary was a terrible candidate but you have proved your dishonesty over and over which is why nobody takes you seriously

how do you know if people take him seriously if you just joined

so youre telling me to spend less money on defending myself from y, thus increase my chances of dying from y, with the logic being that i already expose myself to risk X

sounds exactly like what i posted

Brb just gonna let the families of the victims of Islamic terrorism know that it could've been worse. They could've been struck by lightning.

Large scale international terror strikes at something more societally fundamental and psychologically damaging than lightning. The fckwits who make the "more likely to die from..." arguments are missing a huge point, never mind the fact that they would never EVER bring up such arguments if it was some radical Eastern European Christian group committing these acts of terror. And they would, indeed, call for less immigration from the areas where such radicalism was bred.
You're right they do strike at something. They tap into fear. I think when you analyze the numbers though and realize the minuscule amounts then it helps alleviate those fears. It helps you go on with your daily lives. In essence the very thing that defeats terrorism.

I don't know.... maybe I'm just tired or desensitized. Maybe I've seen too much now and I just don't really blink anymore when these random things happen. I know you would like to think I'm sitting on the other side of the fence and that I was completely outraged with the attack in NC but honestly I think a tonne of people are overreacting.

This is correct. Right wingers NEED someone to hate and Islam is the flavor of the month. Why don't the christians and the muslims go to war already and let us peaceful atheists keep reading science books and looking at the stars?
I assume you are kidding, do you think Atheists are not a target by radical Muslims?

IS wrote about why they hate us and one of the reasons was our godliness.

This is why we need open borders.

Are we allowed to hate people who do this.
Same people who made a name for themselves as rapist are now also known for running people over.
Bravo
Of course not all are like that, but that can be said about any group. So that defense is poor

This is correct. Right wingers NEED someone to hate and Islam is the flavor of the month. Why don't the christians and the muslims go to war already and let us peaceful atheists keep reading science books and looking at the stars?
Flavor of the month? Why don't Islam and Christianity go to war already? Dumb post is dumb and ignorant on a basic level.

Car attacks outside of America? Terrorists.

Car attacks inside America? Can't judge an entire group based on one persons actions.

Did I do it right?

That argument has failed.
You can say that about any group. Its a deflection. The ones who use that argument are with the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back