Vampire Hunting in Malawi

Any place with vampires is scary, but its even more scary when vampires control law enforcement to stop vampire hunters.

Stoning does not kill vampires. Someone needs to tell malawi lol.

Amateurs.

if you were an immortal vampire you couldn't get hiv

guess you don't read much

You would get HIV you just won't die from the associated weakening of the immune system.

You'll probably just be a very tired lethargic vampire.

Dracula Untold wasnt this damn serious.

Any place with vampires is scary, but its even more scary when vampires control law enforcement to stop vampire hunters.

One of your strengths as a poster (imo) is the ability to cut through a lot of crap and get to the core of an issue, whether in serious or in troll threads.

Who ordered the arrest of these heros and has anyone examined his neck?

Dang, they were part of the British Empire at one time, didn't take I guess.

For some reason Minnesota SJWs think it’s a great idea to import thousands of these people.

Surprised Ted Nugent isnt down there hunting "vampires"

Yo, @Madmick , long time no speak. Don't have much to offer on the Malawian vampires, but thought I'd say hi anyway.

Do you live up north? Not the vamp thing, but I guess you did strike as a cold climate chick before that, so I kinda figured either Canadian or Czech.
I live near the shore of Lake Erie, just inside the snow belt. So,yes, it's cold in the winter. What exactly are the traits of a cold climate chick?

I live near the shore of Lake Erie, just inside the snow belt. So,yes, it's cold in the winter. What exactly are the traits of a cold climate chick?
They just seem a little heartier. It was a compliment. If you ever get the time, my dad's home town is called Rockford(not all that far from you) and it's my favorite town in America.

Back