Valerie Letourneau is now bound for Bellator

best possible move for her at this point in time.

Nice. I like valerie and im glad she doesnt have to make 115 anymore because she looked close to dying at them weigh ins. 125 is the weightclass she belongs and I think she can get that title.

This is getting good... Now we can have a standard by which we can judge this division. Enough of prospects beating prospects and asking for the title fight.

The JoJo fight was at 125 right?

Thats probably best div for JoJo as well. UFC should have done a 125 instead of 145. Take some from BW, some from SW, there are girls like Dern and KGB out there to sign. Could have had a good div.

Bet you by the time UFC releases they should do a 125 div they will have lost a few top girls who are too big for SW to Bellator and maybe girls like KGB etc sign with them.

Thats probably best div for JoJo as well. UFC should have done a 125 instead of 145. Take some from BW, some from SW, there are girls like Dern and KGB out there to sign. Could have had a good div.

Bet you by the time UFC releases they should do a 125 div they will have lost a few top girls who are too big for SW to Bellator and maybe girls like KGB etc sign with them.

Excuse my ignorance but who's KGB?

Yet another top 10 fighter goes to Bellator. Won't be long until they're ALL going so they can get paid what they're worth and Coker sends them through a season of Fight Master to let them in.

Where can I watch this (video)?

Valerie-Letourneau-Feet-1218115.jpg

edit: never mind, found it.

Last edited:

I agree with you, Invicta have some good fighters at 125 to sign. And they also would make a Bellator and sign some hot russian girls

I agree with you, Invicta have some good fighters at 125 to sign. And they also would make a Bellator and sign some hot russian girls

I'd like to see Barb Honchak come back and sign with Bellator, but she may be permanently retired.

everytime i look at fight cards and see her face i just knew that fights gonna suck and she looked like she was gonna die whenever she was gonna step on thw scale so good

Yet another top 10 fighter goes to Bellator. Won't be long until they're ALL going so they can get paid what they're worth and Coker sends them through a season of Fight Master to let them in.

After three straight losses including to Perreira, it's hard to argue she's still top 10. If anything, it's better for both UFC and her that she's out and signed with Bellator. UFC has one less fighter on a losing streak, Valerie can now fight at 125.

Back