Valentina Shevchenko vs Nicco Montano Odds

Don't underestimate the Native American girl.

Eyes of the hawk
Speed of the puma
Strength of the bear, bear, BEAR!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Shechenwko girl is overrated af

Gotta back Val here no doubt but I hope Nicco makes a good showing.

I bet almost $200 on shevchenko (my entire bovada account) because I have 0 fear she loses unless she has a freak injury.

Legit rooting for Nicco here, probably a lost cause but would love her to beat Valentina. Crazy how over hyped she is for a WMMA point fighter

i mean, who would you say it is then? serena williams I guess?

i'm basing this on skills I see in this girl that I dont see in men. she has real skills.

timing agility,
countering ability
and the way she moves.

Amanda and Cyborg are not on her level skill wise. They're just way bigger, thats it. Amanda literally didnt even land a single punch on her because she was too slow (even though Nunes is not slow, shev is just that quick)
Marianne Vos - world champion on track, road, and cross
Serena williams - multiple grand slam winner
Countless track athletes that have multiple Olympic medals

What has Valentina won? She's not even been ufc champion

i have eyes

learn to see

Imma throw some money on Nicco Vegas is as dumb as valentina fanboys thinking it's a slaughter. Holy was an underdog too and Rose was dog in both jj fights. Nicco might not have the experience to deal with shevchenko style but she's a good hard striker who can pressure her upset is definitely possible here.

Comparing her to Rose just because they were both underdogs doesn't make much sense. Rose had obvious advantages in her athleticism and her BJJ over JJ. Not to mention, for people who really paid attention and dug deeper, could have told you her striking was A LOT better than people were giving her credit for. On top of that, funny for this thread, Rose had been the training partner for the previous 3 fights of Valentina around that time LOL.

She did get robbed yeah but that's current mma judging for you
If that was a robbery Nicco can rob her again, she's not too different then amanda style wise.
<5> and I'll cash in.

odd.png

Jesus. I feel sorry for Nicco. Coming off TUF beating Modaferri and now has to fight Shevchenko, who could arguably be the 135 pound champ. This is more then likely going to be a slaughter.

Anyone making a bet on this?
Bullet vs. Can. Bullet always wins.

Montano is better than most people admit. Notice how quickly shes improved. From only 5 official fights to beating the shit out of a veteran. If she keeps improving at this rate it might be a surprisingly competitive fight by the date. Just think of that. A girl with a record of 3-2 beat a decade old veteran of the sport.

Flo Jo, Jackie Joyner Kersie.

Jackie Joyner Kersie, Flo Jo, Marion Jones*

This division was too rushed. Zero depth
Don’t be so sure; those too short or light for BW are now cutting to FyW (like Val; and Eye also, can’t remember if she’s the other one to cut to FyW) and the ones that struggle hard to make Strawweight are filling Flyweight. Plus the best Invicta ones.

It would be a big division; unless WFW...

Montano is better than most people admit. Notice how quickly shes improved. From only 5 official fights to beating the shit out of a veteran. If she keeps improving at this rate it might be a surprisingly competitive fight by the date. Just think of that. A girl with a record of 3-2 beat a decade old veteran of the sport.

Beating that *veteran* won't be enough. Roxanne best win to date was back like 11 years ago and the rest of her wins were against bottom of the barrel opponents. Make no mistake because I am not trying to disrespect Nicoo or Roxanne here. Roxanne has a lot of heart from what I can tell. I respect anybody who is willing to take up fighting in MMA knowing how tough it is to make it in this sport. I respect her but there's a huge skill set and competition gap between Shevchenko and Roxanne. This is indisputable.

In my opinion there's no way in hell she'll improve that much in the given time span to be ready for Valentina.

I can almost guarantee her camp is attempting to win by grinding out a decision on the ground. It's the only sensible way she can win and a small chance at best.

Cant be worst than Joanna vs Cookie Monster

Back