Valentina Shevchenko vs Nicco Montano Odds

odd.png

Jesus. I feel sorry for Nicco. Coming off TUF beating Modaferri and now has to fight Shevchenko, who could arguably be the 135 pound champ. This is more then likely going to be a slaughter.

Anyone making a bet on this?

I don't bet but if I did I might bet Montano just for the hell of it. I think she's good, better than most acknowledge. Watch her fights on TUF. She was an underdog in every one of them. Against Roxy she fought on a broken foot and that was her least impressive performance, partially because of Roxy's unorthodox style.

Montanos fight with Modaffieri was a shocking low standard for a championship fight.
If Shevchenko doesn't take that belt she should retire in shame.
Nunes/Shevchenko 2 was pinnacle of mma.

this is the closest thing to a lock in Sports history imo.

IMO shev is the greatest female athlete of all time.

odd.png

Jesus. I feel sorry for Nicco. Coming off TUF beating Modaferri and now has to fight Shevchenko, who could arguably be the 135 pound champ. This is more then likely going to be a slaughter.

Anyone making a bet on this?

Why feel sorry for Nicco?

you realise that bookmakers have absolutely zero impact on the actual fight..?

Besides, if Nicco dumps a ton of money on herself and wins shes laughing all the way to the bank

And yes, I will be betting on Nicco by KO with Shevchenko by decision as the covering bet. they are the only two possible outcomes..

Shevchenko is a steroid cheat?

Germaine de Randamie ducked Cyborg after she won the 145 title against Holly. When it came out her next opponent was Cyborg, she vacated the belt and went back to 135.

lol.. shes not even the greatest female mma fighter of all time.

Montanos fight with Modaffieri was a shocking low standard for a championship fight.
If Shevchenko doesn't take that belt she should retire in shame.

she was fighting with broken foot..

meanwhile it took shev two rounds to finish some crack addict off the street

Valentina via 50-45 UD

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking Shevchenko is some sort of KO artist.

Big fan of the Bullet, but the way people are talking I am kind of pulling for Montano.

I’m a contrarian, sue me.

I'm a contrarian's contrarian
So I'm not gonna sue you buddeh

I hope Valen wins and Joanna goes up in some moment for this fight

Germaine de Randamie ducked Cyborg after she won the 145 title against Holly. When it came out her next opponent was Cyborg, she vacated the belt and went back to 135.
Don't blame her

Why would a woman want to fight a known steroid abuser that now looks like a man?

Ill put money on Nicco just because id kick myself for myself for missing those odds but...
If Modafferi is marking and bloodying you up its going to be a whole other ball game when shes in with Valentina who also has an offensive GnP game which by her last fight is devastating
Unfortunately i feel Nicco's scrappiness might just mean a prolonged one sided beating

People are overrating Valentina's power. She's an elite striker, but not a very powerful one. If she wins it's either going to be by decision or submission, not strikes.

Nicco is a live dog. Worth a small bet probably.

this is the closest thing to a lock in Sports history imo.

Fair enough if you think she's the greatest wmma fighter but saying she is the greatest female athlete of all time is absolutely mental.

I'm so torn on this matchup. I like Shevchenko, and not just because she's good looking. She's highly skilled, well-rounded, athletic, and was champ level at 135 while being undersized. But on the other hand, Niccco beating Shevchenko would be nuts.

lol.. shes not even the greatest female mma fighter of all time.

she was fighting with broken foot..

meanwhile it took shev two rounds to finish some crack addict off the street

agree to disagree i guess lol

Fair enough if you think she's the greatest wmma fighter but saying she is the greatest female athlete of all time is absolutely mental.

i mean, who would you say it is then? serena williams I guess?

i'm basing this on skills I see in this girl that I dont see in men. she has real skills.

timing agility,
countering ability
and the way she moves.

Amanda and Cyborg are not on her level skill wise. They're just way bigger, thats it. Amanda literally didnt even land a single punch on her because she was too slow (even though Nunes is not slow, shev is just that quick)

i mean, who would you say it is then? serena williams I guess?

i'm basing this on skills I see in this girl that I dont see in men. she has real skills.

timing agility,
countering ability
and the way she moves.

Amanda and Cyborg are not on her level skill wise. They're just way bigger, thats it. Amanda literally didnt even land a single punch on her because she was too slow (even though Nunes is not slow, shev is just that quick)

I don't think you know what literally means because Nunes LITERALLY landed more than a single punch on her.
http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/cb16346d93746ebc

Back