Valentina Shevchenko vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk UFC 231 in Toronto

Valentina Shevchenko: My Muay Thai Wins Over Joanna Jedrzejczyk Are 'Affecting Her'
MMAFightingonSBN
Published on Nov 27, 2018

A fight between 2 women who can't capture the belt in their respective divisions.

Unnecessary. Joke Division. Scrap it

A fight between 2 women who can't capture the belt in their respective divisions.

Unnecessary.
Ignoring the fact that neither one was fighting in their optimal weight division in the UFC, which is very significant. This fight will be in the optimal weight division for both of them. We'll be seeing both of them at their best.

Ignoring the fact that neither one was fighting in their optimal weight division in the UFC, which is very significant. This fight will be in the optimal weight division for both of them. We'll be seeing both of them at their best.

No point. He is completely full of shit. Claims knowledge far beyond what he actually possesses, shit talks then runs away.

He tried to claim Stanozolol was "little more than a water pill."

MMA Pros Pick - Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valentina Shevchenko (UFC 231)
James Lynch
Published on Nov 28, 2018
Fighters predict the vacant flyweight title fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs.Valentina Shevchenko.

Which Shevchenko sister wins in sparring? It’s not that simple, Antonina says
By Marc Raimondi Nov 30, 2018

Excerpts:

But when they put the gloves on in the training room and go toe-to-toe in sparring, who wins?

Antonina said she has gotten that question plenty. And it’s not really like that. When the Shevchenkos spar, she said, it’s not to win or lose. It’s with a different purpose.

“I’m representing different tasks,” Antonina told MMA Fighting. “I’m not fighting like me, I’m fighting like her opponent fights.”

So for this past training camp, Antonina has sparred with Valentina imitating Joanna Jedrzejczyk Valentina’s opponent for the vacant UFC women’s flyweight title in the co-main event of UFC 231 on Dec. 8 in Toronto.

“My goal when I was sparring with [Valentina] was not to win against her in this sparring, but to work like Joanna,” Antonina said. “What would Joanna do in this case?”

She then laughed and added: “Joanna didn’t have any chance in our sparring.”

Which Shevchenko sister wins in sparring? It’s not that simple, Antonina says
By Marc Raimondi Nov 30, 2018

Excerpts:

But when they put the gloves on in the training room and go toe-to-toe in sparring, who wins?

Antonina said she has gotten that question plenty. And it’s not really like that. When the Shevchenkos spar, she said, it’s not to win or lose. It’s with a different purpose.

“I’m representing different tasks,” Antonina told MMA Fighting. “I’m not fighting like me, I’m fighting like her opponent fights.”

So for this past training camp, Antonina has sparred with Valentina imitating Joanna Jedrzejczyk Valentina’s opponent for the vacant UFC women’s flyweight title in the co-main event of UFC 231 on Dec. 8 in Toronto.

“My goal when I was sparring with [Valentina] was not to win against her in this sparring, but to work like Joanna,” Antonina said. “What would Joanna do in this case?”

She then laughed and added: “Joanna didn’t have any chance in our sparring.”

I noticed this when the UFC did their road to the octagon videos before her fight against Holly. If you watch the training part, you'll see Antonina throwing all of Holm's key strikes; push kick to the knee, side kick to the body, left head kick, and left cross down the middle. The sisters and their coach have a lot more tricks up their sleeve than most people think.

Unnecessary. Joke Division. Scrap it
The fight should be cancelled.
Joanna should be fighting at 115.
Valentina should fight Cyborg VS Nunes winner.

The fight should be cancelled.
Joanna should be fighting at 115.
Valentina should fight Cyborg VS Nunes winner.

You should be canceled for idiocy. Unfortunately the best I can do is put you on ignore with other trolls.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk Wants Revenge vs Valentina Shevchenko
WMMAddict
Published on Dec 1, 2018

The science of the Shevchenko style/Floyd Mayweather Jr.
WMMAddict
Published on Dec 1, 2018

This applies to Valentina as well as Antonina.

Back