Valentina Shevchenko vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk UFC 231 in Toronto

racism! gave it to the white woman instead of the black!

Its finally happening the two hottest girls in MMA are fighting.

Licking my chops at the thought of Gollum’s list of denials and excuses.

oh shit, they just pulled a switcheroo then undid it and put it back and im totally finw with this

Now that Cormier vs. Lewis is official, Shevchenko vs. Jedrzejczyk has been rebooked for UFC 231 and Sijara Eubanks is ass out it seems.

Lewis vs. Cormier is such a weird and rushed Main Event, but I'm not mad at it at all. I'm cool with how things worked out.

Eubanks was originally scheduled to fight Jessica Eye at 232. That will likely be rebooked as well.

LMAO, bye eubanks.

such a better fight, both valentina and joanna are a treat to watch imo.

Not that I am complaining, but what happened to Eubanks? lol. Did they realize that nobody knows/cares about Eubank? if so - good.

i dont know why people are interested in this fight 2 of the cringiest fighters and valentina has already kicked the shit out of joanna and was roses training partner when rose took joannas soul

Now that Cormier vs. Lewis is official, Shevchenko vs. Jedrzejczyk has been rebooked for UFC 231 and Sijara Eubanks is ass out it seems.

Lewis vs. Cormier is such a weird and rushed Main Event, but I'm not mad at it at all. I'm cool with how things worked out.

Lewis gasses too easily, and got lucky that he was able to pull the bunny out of the hat. He could definitely lose to a top contender. Combine that with his hilarious "going viral" post-fight comments and he's as hot a commodity as he's every going to be in the UFC. I think that's why this popped out of nowhere.

Dafuq is going on. First Cormier - Lewis now this. Well, this is a good thing anyway....I'll take it.

I bet neither women know this either

FIRE SHELBY!

i dont know why people are interested in this fight 2 of the cringiest fighters and valentina has already kicked the shit out of joanna and was roses training partner when rose took joannas soul

Most competitive fight possible in the division. Wtf does training partners have to do with anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back