Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

Montano should attend Valentina's seminar, maybe learn how to actually strike instead of brawling.

UFC star Valentina Shevchenko trades octagon for Kansas Speedway:

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Valentina Shevchenko would normally be glued to her television to watch UFC 224 on Saturday night, when bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes was set to defend her belt against Raquel Pennington.
Turns out she won't be paying much attention at all.
Instead, the top-ranked flyweight contender will be watching her first NASCAR race under the lights at Kansas Speedway. Shevchenko has been intrigued by the quintessentially American sport for years, and through her manager, she got hooked up with the speedway for a behind-the-scenes look at motorsports.
"I've always been interested, seeing it on TV, so I'm excited," Shevchenko said.
She took a ride in the pace car and a look at the garages about six hours before the green flag dropped on the Monster Energy Cup Series race on Saturday.

More:

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...enko-checks-first-nascar-race-kansas-speedway

She won the rematch with Nunes imo

If I screwed up the time stamp, Shevchenko starts at about 3 hours, 28 minutes and 30 seconds into the broadcast.

Troy and Werdum giving her the bedroom eyes.

Back