Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

VALENTINA SHEVCHENKO EARNS $50,000 BONUS FOR BLOODY BEAT DOWN AT UFC FIGHT NIGHT IN BRAZIL

Valentina Shevchenko will leave Brazil with her first win at flyweight in the UFC as well as an extra $50,000 for ‘Performance of the Night’ in her win over Priscila Cachoeira.

Shevchenko absolutely decimated Cachoeira in the fight as the former title contender out landed the UFC rookie 230-3 in total strikes before mercifully putting her away by rear naked choke in the second round.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/valentina-...bloody-beat-down-at-ufc-fight-night-in-brazil

They need to get a belt around her waist as soon as possible so there's some incentive for the top girls to fight her. Otherwise...

marketing-ducks-in-a-row.jpeg

just give her the belt now

The champion had a competitive fight with Roxanne.

While Val no doubt is on a super high level, and I think she's taking the belt from Nicco as soon as she gets the chance to do so... Having a competitive fight with modern Roxanne at 125lbs is not something that should be used as a pejorative.

She is going to ruin the pretty girl van zant division....

Wasn't that "ruined" by Jess already? Though Jess is prettier (some unfortunate tattoo choices notwhitstanding) than Van Zant (not to mention a much better fighter), so maybe that does not count?

VALENTINA SHEVCHENKO EARNS $50,000 BONUS FOR BLOODY BEAT DOWN AT UFC FIGHT NIGHT IN BRAZIL

Valentina Shevchenko will leave Brazil with her first win at flyweight in the UFC as well as an extra $50,000 for ‘Performance of the Night’ in her win over Priscila Cachoeira.

Shevchenko absolutely decimated Cachoeira in the fight as the former title contender out landed the UFC rookie 230-3 in total strikes before mercifully putting her away by rear naked choke in the second round.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/valentina-...bloody-beat-down-at-ufc-fight-night-in-brazil

That's it pay #MyGirl her money.

The stats differ from source to source but it seems to be 200+ strikes landed to 2 or 3. A completely one sided mauling.

The only bad thing is, people have been ducking her already and after last night absolutely no one will be wanting to fight her.

Great performance by Val, she's really gonna shine in this division. Shocking performance by the ref though.

Where's the post-fight dance? I could not appreciate it.

I'll repost the dance here...how does it compare to the Pena one ? Better, worse ? It seemed a bit more loose and jittery last night (not to mention it was shorter and a tad bit different) compared to the Pena one which was more stiff and refined. Not sure which one I prefer.

They should book Shevchenko vs. PVZ for the lulz. I'd watch the hell out of that beatdown.

They should book Shevchenko vs. PVZ for the lulz. I'd watch the hell out of that beatdown.
Lol that would be brutal.

Just book Val vs the current champ. She'll get the 125 belt eventually anyway. Just do it asap so she can start building a nice title defense reign. And maybe a superfight with Rose/Joanna down the road. Or a 3rd one with Nunes. I still think she can take her.

Back