Valentina- "If you dont want to fight, you have to leave the belt"

Not at flyweight it isn't. I'm sick of this attitude that you can drop a class and suddenly you're owed something.

It was one thing when someone like Edgar dropped and got an immediate shot. And even that was an injury replacement. This girl has done nothing whatsoever at fly, meanwhile guys like Ferguson had to win ten straight fights to even sniff a title shot.

If she's so impatient and really thinks she's the best, then fine take a fight. All this whining and bitching from the sidelines like she's earned a shot is just annoying.
I can see your point. But then again, the division is too young. How many fights there were in womens flyweight UFC division overall? Nobody was able to achieve much yet in that division because it is new. Valentina is trying to get it moving ,which is good for everyone.

schevchenko is one bullet i wouldnt not mind taking

Another tool of the UFC used to pressure a fighter.

This is why fighters will never unionize.

her and her stupid river dance should STFU and go away

her and her stupid river dance should STFU and go away

Maybe you’ll like her belly dance more

giphy.gif

I know I sure the fuck do

<21>

She is trying to take a fight... with the champion that the UFC has been trying to setup for months now. Why in the world would a fighter choose to take another fight when she has a title shot in the palms of her hand? How much more money do you think she'll make as a main or co main event fighting for a title compared to fighting another nobody on the prelims? I would imagine Shev at least doubles her paycheck by fighting for a title, and you think she should turn down a title fight? why?
Shev has established herself as one of the best fighters in the world and is ranked above the champion on just about every MMA website. Who else is the champion going to defend against? Would you prefer the Roxanne rematch? Or Paige Van Zant who isn't even top 10? Help me understand why turning down a title shot along with probably her biggest pay check to date is a good idea.
If she wants to sit out because it's beneficial to her then fine. Sit and wait and stop bitching nonstop. The champ is rehabbing an injury. If the ufc decides she's milking the injury, then they'll strip her. It's not like she's been waiting very long.

Val's been doing a lot of whinging recently. The champ is injured so either wait for the shot or take another fight.

If she put more of a decent performance against Nunes in her title fight them she wouldn't be moaning about Montano every 5 minutes.

I like Montano and followed her on TUF. One of the problems with Montano is that although she is injured, she has not been very visible. The new division needs a champion that can build the women's flyweight brand.

Please don't vacate, I really want to see the mauling. Valentina is an Apex Predator at 125. I'm getting a power chub, she's great.

I can see your point. But then again, the division is too young. How many fights there were in womens flyweight UFC division overall? Nobody was able to achieve much yet in that division because it is new. Valentina is trying to get it moving ,which is good for everyone.
Yeah I don't have a problem with her getting a shot in a tiny, crappy division. But all this goddamn entitled whining. Shut up already. Champs have been injured WAY longer, and contenders have had to do WAY more to earn a shot. Makes her look like a diva.

Get rid of wmma

Get it rid of (a lot of) the useless drama

<seedat>

If she wants to sit out because it's beneficial to her then fine. Sit and wait and stop bitching nonstop. The champ is rehabbing an injury. If the ufc decides she's milking the injury, then they'll strip her. It's not like she's been waiting very long.
It's not beneficial to her? She's not getting any younger and she doesn't get paid to sit and wait. This is why she's telling the champ to defend or vacate. I'm trying to understand how you could fault Shevchenko for this? There have been reports that the contract is on the table and Nicco isn't signing. You, a sherdogger, is saying that waiting ain't a big deal but you're not the one sitting around not getting paid.
Here is an article of Nicco claiming that she wants to fight in July. July is 6 weeks away which is the average length of a fight camp. This would indicate she is no longer rehabbing and should be in fight camp and yet she has has not signed the contract. She also goes on to say and I quote “I’ve supplemented my running with biking." If she's running and biking, she's healthy.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/nicco-mon...ses-potential-fight-with-valentina-shevchenko

Montano is the worst champion of all time. Yes, worse than De Randemie.

Shevchenko is going to maul this girl and it won't even be remotely competitive. If Valentina is -500 I'm betting the house!
We'll have to see about that, Nicco hasn't flat out said she won't fight Valentina at all yet like GDR. Then again there is not too much excuses since Valentina is not a PED user and Nicco said Valentina have to take a fight at 125 first before getting a title shot which she did. There is no excuses left for Nicco except for injuries and time is running out for her on that too.

Not at flyweight it isn't. I'm sick of this attitude that you can drop a class and suddenly you're owed something.

It was one thing when someone like Edgar dropped and got an immediate shot. And even that was an injury replacement. This girl has done nothing whatsoever at fly, meanwhile guys like Ferguson had to win ten straight fights to even sniff a title shot.

If she's so impatient and really thinks she's the best, then fine take a fight. All this whining and bitching from the sidelines like she's earned a shot is just annoying.

Its not like 125 is so deep and and has fighters with name value.
She is trying to take a fight... with the champion that the UFC has been trying to setup for months now. Why in the world would a fighter choose to take another fight when she has a title shot in the palms of her hand? How much more money do you think she'll make as a main or co main event fighting for a title compared to fighting another nobody on the prelims? I would imagine Shev at least doubles her paycheck by fighting for a title, and you think she should turn down a title fight? why?
Shev has established herself as one of the best fighters in the world and is ranked above the champion on just about every MMA website. Who else is the champion going to defend against? Would you prefer the Roxanne rematch? Or Paige Van Zant who isn't even top 10? Help me understand why turning down a title shot along with probably her biggest pay check to date is a good idea.

@Mike probably a Nicco fan. But 125 isnt exactly deep or has anyone with name value. Schevchenko has waited 6 months for Nicco to shit or get off the pot.

We all have given other fighters heat for doing the same nonsense that Nicco is doing now

Agreed

Nicco should claim Valentina is not a money fight and fans really want the Roxy rematch.

Well it worked for MM.

Back