Valentina has 600,000 Twitter followers.

Fake... Real. Doesn't matter in the cage. Just wait till she is the 125 champ.

I believe she's the only woman not retired to have 500 or higher. Not even Holly or Cyborg have that many. Not even close. And she's probably in the top ten amongst all fighters, man or woman. Maybe even top 5. I didn't realize she was so popular.
and yet retards claim she's a can....

Does Putin just give all Russian citizens 500k Twitter followers like a birth certificate?

I believe she's the only woman not retired to have 500 or higher. Not even Holly or Cyborg have that many. Not even close. And she's probably in the top ten amongst all fighters, man or woman. Maybe even top 5. I didn't realize she was so popular.
Wow!!
That’s...

Nah who I’m kidding I don’t care.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm on phone, somebody need to post the dancing Seagal gif as soon as possible

Twitter followers don't mean crap. The greatest MMA coach to ever do it only has 7000 followers! Let me repeat; the Mohamed Ali of coaching only has 7000 people following him on Twitter!
qAlTg7n64nkXtWLl2

qAlTg7n64nkXtWLl2

If she gets too popular Sherdog is gonna hate her like they do every other famous female fighter

<mma4>

Fake as hell. It's embarassing. 500k followers and only 4 retweets lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back