Valentina has 600,000 Twitter followers.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I believe she's the only woman not retired to have 500 or higher. Not even Holly or Cyborg have that many. Not even close. And she's probably in the top ten amongst all fighters, man or woman. Maybe even top 5. I didn't realize she was so popular.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

khabib and conor are the masters of social media

According to the audit, @Fake is 90% real and @Real is only 56% real

I believe she's the only woman not retired to have 500 or higher. Not even Holly or Cyborg have that many. Not even close. And she's probably in the top ten amongst all fighters, man or woman. Maybe even top 5. I didn't realize she was so popular.

You're aware that you can buy twitter followers at 5$/ 1,000 right?

twitter followers, instagram followers totally unreliable as a measure of anything.

when you can buy followers in batches of 10k, 50k, 100k, its worthless

have a read of this, its superb

The Follower Factory
Everyone wants to be popular online.
Some even pay for it.
Inside social media’s black market.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/27/technology/social-media-bots.html?mtrref=undefined

To answer this.

Sadly #MyGirl isn't quite that popular, what you were saying here was confusing to me.

Why ? Because I don't use twitter and only Instagram, here is how she stacks up compared to other female UFC related peoples. As you can see many females (never mind the men) are way ahead of her.

FIGHTER FOLLOWERS

Ronda 9.9million
Miesha Tate 1.9million
PVZ 1.7million
Holly Holm 1.6million
DEE DEVLIN 1.4million
Joanna 1million
Rose 717k
Cyborg 603k
Claudia Gadelha 508k
Mackenzie Dern 496k
Waterson 454k