Valentina constant moaning about decision..

That fight was a draw. Retards just flip a coin to see who gets the nod.

I'd rather Valentina be moaning about something else..
503801.jpg

I nearly collapsed...

Its such a weird thing in this sport. I bet you that Valentina has spent her whole life developing her style because her coaches have told her that if she performs like that then she'll win fights and she did exactly what she wanted to and lost. Its just a phenomenon that you wouldn't see in almost any other sport.

This is such a lackluster cause to give so much energy to unless she thinks this kind of response is the only one that'll get her *another* fight.

She really wasn't robbed.. The takedowns were garbage and her defense of the takedowns was garbage.

I thought she won but damn.

Shes a sore loser. Shes mad at herself. She knows she didnt do enough to win, but it was in her hands. If she got the take downs in the last round or kept them from happening she may have won. But she didn't. She has just her self to blame.

Valentina is a boring point fighter. Shes just mad someone beat her at her own game. Maybe if she was able to stop the takedowns shed have a chance to get a decision.

No one cares now back to the drawing board.

How is she not marketable? She has a huge following in the lbgt community, which if you ever attend a live ufc event, seems to be in abundance in the crowds, regardless of venue or city. Brazilians and Portuguese say she's the next Cyborg for their people and even have billboards up of her in Brasil. Never once heard an interview with her, where she didn't speak English and her fiance Nina seems to be teaching her well and is her manager now. Don't know of any fighters who are considered classy, and even if so, how is her not being "classy" not marketable? Rhonda, Jojo and Cyborg are ladies, all far from classy and beside Rhonda of those three, speak the same amount of broken English as Nunes does currently. How is she good for the sport? Well in my gym alone, she's many of girls and women, favorite female fighter currently and for those who are lesbian, which in this sport, isn't rare, she's a hero and role model to many, which is a great thing for those ladies and their confidence in acceptance from society. She's also the only current Champ in the UFC that is Brazilian, which might not matter to a casusl, but reality is.. the UFC was the brainchild of the Gracie family and mma has many roots within Brasil. So to have a mma org started by Brazilians and to have at least one champ from Brasil, it helps keep the sport growing in Brasil, and helps keep the athletes coming over to train in the states.
Because she's disgusting, when she beat Rousey she acted like a classless bull dyke for no apparent reason, I don't know how it works in Brazil but arrogant, not very good looking women who don't know how to act isn't exactly a turn on.

She was talking shit about Ronda for months after the fight posting pictures and shit, people probably realised this girl let the belt get to her head as soon as she won it.

Valentina is a boring point fighter. Shes just mad someone beat her at her own game. Maybe if she was able to stop the takedowns shed have a chance to get a decision.

No one cares now back to the drawing board.
I'd rather see a "boring point fighter" who actually has correct technique when it comes to striking than some female brawler who can't knock out a woman who should be in the weight class below.

You talking about Nunes or Anderson Silva? She's a great fighter, incredibly talented, exciting to watch and always comes to finish with the exception of VS.
LOL, please don't do that.

Back