Valentina constant moaning about decision..

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score
End the fight next time and it won't happen. Annoys the hell out of me when people go on about a close decision, you bored the fuck out of the fans so nobody cares if you thought you won.

Train to finish not to go to a decision everyone knows by now that the judges results are about as equal as flipping a coin.

I'd rather Valentina be moaning about something else..
503801.jpg

I have no problem with any fighter bitching about a split decision. They're controversial by nature.

She should be apologising that she left it to the judges not crying asking them to change their mind

If she had tried to finish her whining wouldn't be so annoying. Same situation with whiny asses Woodley and Thompson.

I saw a training video on Youtube earlier where she's shadow boxing and looks like an absolute killer, then she goes in and fights like she did...thank God she is not the champ. Can you imagine a third fight? Yikes.

She's passionate. I like that characteristic in women. It's not like she's necessarily wrong. It was a split that could have gone either way

Fuck her and her whining. I just watched the fight yesterday, both played it extra safe and neither did anything significant enough over the other to make anyone think anyone got screwed. For the record, I'd say the same thing if Valentina got the decision and Nunes was the one whining. It was a boring stalemate from the opening round.

There's nothing wrong with complaining if you earnestly thought you got screwed, but neither bitch has a valid enough claim to that here.

True she's moaning but she just controversially lost a 2nd fight to the same opponent which likely means she won't get another shot, I can't stand Nunes, she's fuck ugly and is bad for the sport.

At least this original post moaning is a change of pace.

I know how she feels, that's 2 losses on the same opponent now, it's hard to earn a 3rd fight after that no matter how close the decision is.

I had Valentina winning 2,3, and 4.. with 5 being even. But after all the bs since, she needs to realize one thing. If you are going take the Champ to a dec, you better have beat the Champ so convincingly, that there is no doubt on the judges minds. But there was room for dif of opinion in the outcome, and she didn't take the doubts off the table. She needs to go to 125 and start fresh, maybe go back to 135 once she's had a few fights at 125 or wins the title.

True she's moaning but she just controversially lost a 2nd fight to the same opponent which likely means she won't get another shot, I can't stand Nunes, she's fuck ugly and is bad for the sport.
Beside Nunes being ugly, how is she bad for the sport?

End the fight next time and it won't happen. Annoys the hell out of me when people go on about a close decision, you bored the fuck out of the fans so nobody cares if you thought you won.

Train to finish not to go to a decision everyone knows by now that the judges results are about as equal as flipping a coin.

Agree. Fuck that.

Like at the end of the fight when she tried to get into it with Amanda. Bitch, the fight is over, where was that in the entire 25 mins of fighting?

Judges suck ass and she should have put out more work. It was a bad decision but not a robbery when you're content in throwing 1-2's the entire fight. Amanda didn't do shit but neither did Valentina

The crowd was booing for a reason

Back