***VIDEO: Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You speak what, 3 languages. You have multiple world titles. I love fighting, so does Nick Diaz who famously said, "You have to love fighting so much you hate it."

So why would a smart, accomplished young woman like you still fight on?

Definitely will have answers later this week. In the mean time here is a recent interview.

If UFC started a 125 Ibs division, would you go down?

Do you think a 145 pound women's division wouldn't work?

If the UFC creates a 125 division, would you be interested in moving down? If so, how does a potential match up with Joanna at 125 sound?

Who is your favorite Sherdogger, and why?

Female MMA fighters drive men crazy! Is she prepared for the adorations of fans and media should she KO Holly and become famous?

Genuine question: Why do you think so many fighters who come from a muay thai background are so slow to change how they approach a fight, and always start slow in a sport where you can't afford to give up a round?

Do you have an opinion on the Conor/UFC 200 controversy?

Would you consider moving to the United States permanently to train?
Why did you move to Peru?
Do you have difficulties training in Peru? (like lack of training partners, expensive airplane tickets, VISA problems...)

Could you make 115 lbs and do you find it distasteful how there are tons of muay thai world titles when you are a legit world champion?

Can you come train at our gym in Austin TX? It's not that far from Houston ;)

p.s. I was at Muay Thai Kingdom on Sat but didn't know you were there or else I would've gotten an autograph/picture :(

• You've said you're trained as a film maker. What do you think the connections are between your art, and the art of fighting?
  • What kind of film would you like to make, if you were to make one?
  • What's your favorite film?
  • Is your sister interested in fighting MMA?
  • If MMA and Muay Thai paid similar amounts of money, would you have stayed primarily a Muay Thai fighter?
  • what is your least favorite sport?
  • You were born in the USSR and are now fighting the best and most famous female boxer from the USA, Holly Holm. Would you consider using the Soviet anthem as your entrance music, like Ivan Drago? (Please :D )

How is life?

Valentina, what is best in life?

conanbestinlife.jpg

Why you stopped MMA for a while and did boxing? Why you returned to MMA?

Valentina please knock Holly out. Do this and you will gain me as a fan for life. I have faith that you can do this if you stay aggressive.

Valentina you are the best. Love seeing you throw girls around in your muay thai fights. now...

Valentina, how did you end up training in Peru?

Don't you wanna come train in Brasil?

Do you have a favorite fighter from muay thai/kickboxing?

Do you prefer light sparring or gym war?

What aspect of MMA surprised you the most in your first MMA fight given your transition from kickboxing and muay thai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back