vale tudo short material

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i really dislike the direction shorts have been weirdly enough board shorts are shorter tudo shorts are longer i liked the late 90s shorts where they were like 3 to 4 inches lon like wandys rednose shorts he used vs vitor in ufc so im curious about tryin to et some type of short short valetudo shorts made wonder if some local places could make something

http://www.slickstermagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/vsHunt.jpg

like this length

Go to Alibaba, find any company that makes shorts, send them your instructions. You'll get 2000 pairs of shorts for like $50

Go to Alibaba, find any company that makes shorts, send them your instructions. You'll get 2000 pairs of shorts for like $50
exactly lol those sites you have to buy usually at least 15 or so and youll never know its true quality

i really dislike the direction shorts have been weirdly enough board shorts are shorter tudo shorts are longer i liked the late 90s shorts where they were like 3 to 4 inches lon like wandys rednose shorts he used vs vitor in ufc so im curious about tryin to et some type of short short valetudo shorts made wonder if some local places could make something

like this length
Mate, in all seriousness, why can't you write interesting posts using intelligible English?

Use aliexpress for single purchases to check quality then buy In bulk from Alibaba.
I got mma shorts and thai shorts from aliexpress dirt cheap. quality was surprisingly good

Use aliexpress for single purchases to check quality then buy In bulk from Alibaba.
I got mma shorts and thai shorts from aliexpress dirt cheap. quality was surprisingly good
really how much per pair

really how much per pair
I paid about $15 new Zealand a pair. free shipping.
The thai shorts are sunrise brand. Good retro shirts. Not sure of the mma shirts brand. They look like venum shorts stitching etc isn't as good. But for the price, they are good

I paid about $15 new Zealand a pair. free shipping.
The thai shorts are sunrise brand. Good retro shirts. Not sure of the mma shirts brand. They look like venum shorts stitching etc isn't as good. But for the price, they are good
damn thats pretty good i saw most prices said 12 us dollars but thought was some type of catch like tons of shipping there isnt a whole lot of selection i see so far cant you custom orders there for certain things? i know with the wholesale sites they have custom orders

damn thats pretty good i saw most prices said 12 us dollars but thought was some type of catch like tons of shipping there isnt a whole lot of selection i see so far cant you custom orders there for certain things? i know with the wholesale sites they have custom orders
Certain items are essentially blank until they sew or print the counterfeit logos. Some sellers will do custom gear. It's quite hard to get answers to your questions sometimes because of the language barrier etc and alot of gear is conterfeit so probably slightly illegally.

Most custom gear sites just have a connection with an Alibaba seller and they do all the work lol. Alibaba just cuts out the middleman.

Most custom gear sites just have a connection with an Alibaba seller and they do all the work lol. Alibaba just cuts out the middleman.

yeah what robbery lol but u gotta make sure u find a good place i bought some bad boy knock offs from china for 29 dollars normally 50 and they wernt worth 10

like this length

Dethrone has them. Conor McGregor used to wear them. They looked the right length. Sometimes, they will have sale discounts so keep an eye out or get on their mailing list.

https://www.dethrone.com/collections/shorts/products/vale-tudos-short-black

Back